Demos Wanted!!! All types of GOOD music. Germany Based Label!!!

pisces7378

Do you have a good demo that you believe in?
Do you want to tour Europe and actually get paid?
Do you want to tour the US and get paid?
Have your CD in rec. stores and sold over the internet?
Did you answer yes to question number one???

Disclaimer from hell:
- Any demo that is sent will not be returned.
- No promise is made to anyone for anything by me or
anyone at Dolmetscher Records.
- No payment of money or favors will be paid be me or
anyone at Dolmetscher Records as a reimbursment for
the international postage or dometsic postage.

Promises:
- Your demo WILL be listened to, IN IT'S ENTIRETY, by at
least 3 people in our A&R department. Including
myself.
- You WILL recieve a thurough response via e-mail from
Dolmetscher Records.
- A member of our staff will be assigned to your case
specifically.
- Your Demo will in no way or fashion be used to profit
me, anyone at Dolmetscher Records, or anyone else.
- Your demo will not be played or displayed in public.

Format:
We can at this time only accept demos in the Compact Disc, or Casette format. Mini-Discs, DAT, Vinyl, 8-track, wax cylinder, MP3, .wav file or any other medium viw the internet, are all not being taken at this time.

In All Honesty:
At this time Dolmetscher Records is in it's developmental stages. This means that any demo chosen by DR will be one of the first bands on our first project. At this moment we have the backing and the potential. We have already two deffinite acts signed, and possibly 3 more waiting. We are pushing forward, but really can promise nothing. As I said above, we WILL give you a response in great detail after reviewing your demo. And anyone that is in a band should value this oppertunity at least with regards to getting outside feedback. And believe me, we are honest. If your music is crap then we WILL tell you. And if it is great then we WILL tell you. And if we think it is REALLY GREAT, then we WILL pay you.

Dolmetscher Records
Mike Perkins c/o Pichler
Volkart Straße 80 #76
80636 Munich
Germany
DolmetscherRecords@hotmail.com

P.S. Submit a thread here or e-mail DR at teh above e-mail to let us know your demo is coming.

you should at least give the direction your heading for... no use sending a metal demo to a country label...

greetz guhlenn;)
and oh, if nobody is sending demo's you might find the time to check my band's website afterall... www.nonofus.com

yes I do

e at Dolmetscher Records, or anyone else.
- Your demo will not be played or displayed in public.

Format:
We can at this time only accept demos in the Compact Disc, or Casette format.
In All Honesty:At this time Dolmetscher Records is in it's developmental stages. This means that any demo chosen by DR will be one of the first bands on our first project. At this moment we have the backing and the potential. We have already two deffinite acts signed, and possibly 3 more waiting. We are pushing forward, but really can promise nothing. As I said above, we WILL give you a response in great detail after reviewing your demo. And anyone that is in a band should value this oppertunity at least with regards to getting outside feedback. And believe me, we are honest. If your music is crap then we WILL tell you. And if it is great then we WILL tell you. And if we think it is REALLY GREAT, then we WILL pay you.

Dolmetscher Records
Mike Perkins c/o Pichler
Volkart Straße 80 #76
80636 Munich
Germany
DolmetscherRecords@hotmail.com

P.S. Submit a thread here or e-mail DR at teh above e-mail to let us know your demo is coming.[/QUOTE]
Dear all at dolmetscher records,

This email is to notify that my record is on its way to Munich.*

The name of my project is :

SELIAN'S DAYDREAM.*

We are a duo. Voice, guitar and violin. *

We have been quite impressed by your honesty and the way you communicate on your site. Beautiful. We hope you will really like our music. And more.*

We just wanna make a point, an important one.*

We are not signed with any label. The Compact Disc you will receive is marked "Shed Records", but we are not chained to them in any way. We NEVER signed any contract, and we will prove it to you.*

PLEASE, do not let this stop you in taking us on if you like our music.*

Love to you all, and hope you will enjoy!

Danke.*

Elias & Lifei.

This stupid-ass thread is 13 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! Can we shut this waste of bandwidth down now????? :eek:

This is definitely one of the best thread necros I've seen in a while!

Wonder how the guy found this thread since it hadn't even been posted in for 13 years.

Now I kind of want to get a PO box and post a few random ads around the internet to see how many demos I get sent to me decades later. :D

Back