Check out my site

CrazyJ31

Hi guys. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I've learned alot from this site and would like to share with everyone what i've been up too. I would like for everyone to check out my new website www.collabcreations.com and see what you think. any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

while I hate flash, it's nicely designed. loads quickly on my cable modem, don't know how great it is for 56k users.

I hate when people use .m3u files. Just use an mp3. I am more pissed when my playlist gets whiped out in Winamp that I am happy to hear whatever I just clicked on. Though now I have trained my self to click cancel instead of open.

CrazyJ31 said:
Hi guys. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I've learned alot from this site and would like to share with everyone what i've been up too. I would like for everyone to check out my new website www.collabcreations.com and see what you think. any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

It's very tidy and smart looking site. Well programmed and pro looking.
However, it looks a little TOO business like for my tastes, a bit too corporate looking. i mean you're selling music, not insurance or accountancy, so it should be a little more arty and exciting in my opinion.

Try adding pictures/photos of your artists to each page to make it more colourful. Currently it seems all text.

But a good start.

Yeah your site is really good in the sense of eas of use and looks.
One minor problem, the text could be a bit bigger on some of the texts. Original colour choices.

Well, I'm on dial up and your first page came up fine. But when I entered...nothing. Just a brown screen with a nice brown border. :(

Nothing else. For two minutes I hoped something would happen but it never
did. So I'm afraid I can't help you with a critique of your site. Sorry.

thanx everyone for checking out the site. i appreciate all the comments and suggestions. having the site seen on multiple platforms makes for some interesting results. Toonsmith, if anything, u should have seen the loading percentage bar as the site loaded up when u entered. i'll have to look into that. again, thanx everyone.

Back