Blank CDRs with Printing on them?

Nate74

HR4FREBR
My Irish project does gigs in a few different configurations and as such we have demo material that represents about 3 different instrumentations. We'd like to get 25 or so blank CDRs that have our logo and contact information printed on them but that we can burn with the appropriate demo material depending on what type of gig we're going after. It seems like every place I look at is set up to burn them for you as well as do the on disc printing. Anybody know of a place that will just do the printing on blank CDRs on the cheap?
Thanks.

Maybe just get a low end CDR printer? Frequently Asked Questions for Printing on CD DVD Discs - SuperMediaStore.com

There's also stickers you can print and put on the discs yourself, but I found this difficult to do.

Lightscribe is still found on some drives, and I bought some discs as recent as last year. Since it's discontinued as a technology it will become increasingly difficult to find burners and media, but it may still be cheap to buy a bunch of blanks and a low end lightscribe capable drive today. The print is pretty decent if you tell the lightscribe software to burn at the best quality, which takes longer but looks good and would be perfect for what it sounds like you need.

Have you looked at Kunaki for CD printing/publishing? Pretty cheap, and they come shrink wrapped, etc. Much more professionally looking than any of the DIY options above.

I don't know of any place that will print CDs only, except maybe a print shop. BUT, a printer with CD printing isn't expensive. Epsons are good. Buy Taiyo Yuden blank CDs and a printer for less than $100.

It'd be easier for you just to decide on what you want to offer as to content, then order a small quantity of each from Kunaki.

It'd be easier for you just to decide on what you want to offer as to content, then order a small quantity of each from Kunaki.

Wow, just looked at their site. Hard to beat those prices. Yeah we could do 10 of each line up for pretty cheap. Thanks.

Back