You Wont Believe What I Sampled!!!!!!

Yo,

That shit ,in my opinion is a straight up radio hit with the right mc on it!That's shit's crazy!!!!!About .........10 years ago I did the exact same shit with theJ..........n's.!!!Know what I'm talkin' about ?I don't wanna give too much info out in case somebody catches the link between mines and yours and figures out where you got that sample from............if you can't figure mine out I'll pm you to letcha know!!!

............one...............

Atillah.......
I feel ya on the collabo idea.I don't flow or sing I just make beats.I live in both Boston and Woburn,Mass.(10 miles away from Boston).When I go to Boston it's a hassle to get heads together and to get 'em focused on doin' somethin'......they ain't got no dreams or goals....you know cats like that?When I'm in Woburn it's hard too because it's a small city of like 6000 people,and it's mixed blacks,whites,EVERYBODY KNOWS EVERYBODY !But the prob is nobody out here has any idea of music!.....I have white peeps out here and when I say I'm goin' home to make a beat they start snickerin' and shit ...like Dre and Puffy are doin' rocket science so how dare I think I can do it too!...ya know what I mean?NOBODY DOES MUSIC OUT HERE BUT ME!But yet these clowns all wanna come to my crib and flow that Vanilla Ice shit....these cats out here are crazy....but yeah...I'm rebuildin' my studio slowly but surely..and since I don't got no reliable peeps to flow on my shit,I been checkin' out you guys on this website......I gotta few I wanna work with...you included actually.

Once my shits together I will definately hook up witcha!

...............one.........

Attilah
uumm........ooppss!I didn't notice you wrote Canine before that little paragraph ..I read it in a rush..thought it was for me...........
now I'mma just go kill myself!!!!!!:D :confused:

.................one...............

I have to tell Attilah like I told Mannish...I SELL beats....NOT GIVE EM AWAY...I'd love to colabo...with yall but I dont even GIVE beats away to niggas in my hood that ive know from the scooter and go-kart days much less to a total stranger..Y'all might say im trippin but my babies cant eat credit on your demo, or a mention in the linear notes on your album. Yall say "that shit is tight",'instant hit" .."now, let me have it for free".. That just dont sound right. No i aint Just Blaze,Primo,or Dre but I gotta eat...them niggas is rich 50,000 a track ask them for a freebie see what they say, I hope im not alienating anybody on this site cuz yall are some talentad cats and this is my favorite site but it is what it is...-ONE-

Doggy,

Fa the last time I didn't want you to give me the beat. That was not the proposition. You say it like I was trying to get over on you or something(If I was all I would have to do is re-make the beat in my lab using the same thing you sampled and simply change the drums and add some subbass) and I wouldn't do that because, unless you've forgotten, I make my own beats. Also, it would've taken me just as much effort to rip the beat as it took for you to make it(if not more). It was a compromise, I look out for you by lacing ya beat with some bangin verses that would have definately complemented it and perhaps attracted the attention of some important listeners, and you look out for me by allowing me to do so. There was no money to be made out of the bargain so how would you even bring the fact that your kids gotta eat into this.................What do you expect that Jay-z himself would knock on your door and say, "I heard you be makin beats dogg. I fired Just-Blaze and want to start working with you!!". That aint the way the game goes cuzzo. You gotta start buildin' first, and once the foundation is laid and you've made a name for yourself, then the doe will start pourin in. You think that me spittin on a beat for free isn't a compromise, if you heard some of my illest verses you would know the hard work and dedication I put into my lyrics(much more than my production which you appear to respect to some degree).

So there it is................................

P.S.
If you had already sent me a private message, then what was the need in restating what you said in a thread?..................I hope it wasn't to make it seem as though I was feindin' ta spit on the beat, cuz I only proposed a plan to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats it.........no more talks of a collabo of any kind..................I wouldn't wanna be takin food out of the mouth's of anyone else's children:confused: :mad:

I could have easily spit on one of my beats(about 150 that bang like the one's you heard), but I respected you as an artist. You turned me down, which was cool and understandable, but to add insult to injury you tell everybody about it in the thread, after informing me privately like you braggin or somethin......................Come on DuKeS, Shit aint gully!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Relax Slugger...I wansnt trying to front you..I wasnt sure you got the message I never got ones folks have sent me..But it is what it is ...Holla...No hard feelins.. Do your thing...I AM... You still push me!!!

that shit is hot

DAAAAMMNN! just hot my computer back after a week or two of having a virus and this message board got dope. Many of these new cats got tyte beats. I forgot name of dude who made this but your shit is dope. Attillah got dope beats too. how much is this beat going for?

Back