Woooo.. Brand New Soleternity Beat.. "Inspiration Part 2".. Some soul for that ass!!

Sol,
I'm feelin' ya style,you're a good producer.......do you play ya own instruments or is it mostly samples.......anyway I agree ,Tupac would definetely kill this track!!!!!!!!!!

................one.............

good job Sol,

a 'love my momma', 'miss my homies', 'why you leave me', 'what ever happened to unity' type of tunes.

nicely balanced between beat and bass. i especially like the complementary way that the synth melody, wispy pad and piano blend in and out.

but you're gonna have to cut the radio mix back some for radio... 5:13 is too long.

pgm said:
Sol,
I'm feelin' ya style,you're a good producer.......do you play ya own instruments or is it mostly samples.......anyway I agree ,Tupac would definetely kill this track!!!!!!!!!!

................one.............

No samples for me hombre!! All played haha.. Took me allmost a year and a half of beatmaking to get where I'm at too, but I'm glad that I taught myself through experience instead of getting formal lessons..

Thanks for the replies peeps.

Nice one again Sol. Definitely R&B thick.

Damn you taught yourself to play? I would've sworn you for a church bred player from the mellow R&B vibe from some of your tracks. Seem to have that uplifting spitiual influence to em.

It's a nice mellow track to spill your guts out to. Every artist should have at least one track like this on a cd. The women folks eat that stuff up.:D

Do ya thang Sol. Keep em hot. Peace.

L'espion: I've been told to keep it shorter than 4 minutes for the radio mix, and don't bother with long intros. get to the hook early.

some GO GO for ya. me and Ras Lidj have been getting spins here and there for this one, but our next singles "Drink Holders" (strictly hip-hop) and "Tour Bus" (dancehall) won't be GO GO.

Ghetto Clique

if you go here, I think there is an early version of Drink Holders in the audio section:

Drink Holders

crosstudio said:
L'espion: I've been told to keep it shorter than 4 minutes for the radio mix, and don't bother with long intros. get to the hook early.

some GO GO for ya. me and Ras Lidj have been getting spins here and there for this one, but our next singles "Drink Holders" (strictly hip-hop) and "Tour Bus" (dancehall) won't be GO GO.

Ghetto Clique

if you go here, I think there is an early version of Drink Holders in the audio section:

Drink Holders

I read pratically every letter on your crossstudio site, that was a cool site. Congrats on getting your track on the radio too. You definetly know what you're doing. Any mixing tips you have for me other than I over compress? Haha..

WORD!

Nice beat. I love the melody. Nice subtle changes, excellent job at throwing in more than a couple instruments. Tupac could kill this, I'm gonna write up a track to it also. Ive never heard anything on the net like this, big ups Sol.

The Livest

Back