What's up Everyone????????

Trumpspade

I'M BLESSED.......
Just popping in to check on the Hiphop n RnB heads......... It's been a while and I have been busy working my 9-5 and messing around with my music when I can! I should be able to pop in more frequently so have your ammo in tack, 'cause I wanna hear y'all blasting!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump.. whats good...

Chillin B!

You back home yet? If you're not, I know you'll be retiring soon......... It's been a minute! I've been working on a lot of Gospel and music sound tracks lately.........

What's good with you bruh?

yoooooooo! damn its good to see the OG's poppin up where's my root"BEER". Where's feiv and fyre @?

b not retiring yet, he's still stacking a decent income and waiting for that pension b4 he kicks the willy bobo lol. Trump whats good my holmes?

yoooooooo! damn its good to see the OG's poppin up where's my root"BEER". Where's feiv and fyre @?

b not retiring yet, he's still stacking a decent income and waiting for that pension b4 he kicks the willy bobo lol. Trump whats good my holmes?

Lol you a fool Killah!

I still got your number homie, unless you changed it!

I'm good, I see you're still "grinding" (Clipse!)

I'll be around for a while, I just got settled into the crib I moved into 3 years ago. (Ha haa crazy huh) But the studio is finally put together and I've been working on a few things for other people.

Lol you a fool Killah!

I still got your number homie, unless you changed it!

I'm good, I see you're still "grinding" (Clipse!)

I'll be around for a while, I just got settled into the crib I moved into 3 years ago. (Ha haa crazy huh) But the studio is finally put together and I've been working on a few things for other people.

Naw that numbers long gone since 2006 lol ran thru 10 area codes since then. Damn where's noddy?

Back