Whats Good!

Noddy301

Young ~N~ ReAdy
What it is fam. I miss yall over here off the no homo lol..but yeah
man we all need to set a date where we all can get on at once and chill
on here like old times. But yeah I still alive and breathin..love yall

NODDY

love you too nephew...I've been goin on and off again on insomnia....so I'm usually around...catch me on aim or yahoo

What's up Noddy? How's school?

This economy been whooping my butt, so I've been in a funk! You and whoever else PM me so I can give y'all my celly! I was in D.C. two weeks ago and would have loved to hook up........

It's peace!

wuts poppin noddy? wuts poppin fellas? i was showin beats to these dudes the other day and i came across an old battle beat we did on here and it got me thinkin maybe we should start up a new beat battle and get some of the new heads involved and see if the old heads can represent and hold it down

Nice to know your still alive and well.. hope everything is goin well with you..

wuts poppin noddy? wuts poppin fellas? i was showin beats to these dudes the other day and i came across an old battle beat we did on here and it got me thinkin maybe we should start up a new beat battle and get some of the new heads involved and see if the old heads can represent and hold it down
Lets Go!
Whats good uncle Trump and Knothead! School is wonderful man out here at ECSU!

what up NODDZ... what up fellas. it's been a long time since i've posted but i've been around here lurking... it's good to see that everyone is still doing well.:cool:

Back