Whats Good?

Mindset

Well another positive week. Mindset Ent. got Weather Man to perform live with Tone Loc in a sold out Coolio show Saturday @ the Lakewood Theater here in Dallas (will upload pic's to computer later). Then after the show, out came the blue collars, and started chit chatting with us. It was coo, this one cat was mad interested, mr. vice president himself of a large banking co. I can't remember which one, will update when I get home to look at the contact info. He was basically trying to give us some money. Next step - a great business plan. Interscope has been bugging me for me to send in my catalog, which I should have done yesterday. They'll get it in a couple weeks. NODDY, I'll definitely put in a word about you. There was also a CBS Radio programming director there for 107.5, that talked to us after also, real cool cat. Wants us to send in radio material, fine by me. Figure that it'll lead to all the rest of CBS's radio stations, which would obviously extend to other stations too. One step at a time. A dude from some marketing firm was talking to us too. Then at the end of the night, I got to thinking, 1 investor, 1 marketer, 1 radio, played right could be the ingredients needed to set things off and get major projects done. It gets interesting cause I'm thinking of since the vp wants to invest major money, than I go to another bank, and see if they want to invest instead, and let them bid a storm lol. Busy busy week. man I'm buggin' out over here. I love days like this lol

So how's life's mysteries treating you guys?

Here's a few for yall

Distribution:

Crystal Clear Distribution
10486 Brockwood Road, Dallas, TX 75238
(214) 349-5057; Fax (214) 349-3819

Henry Jefferson, Regional Promotions
12747 Walnut Bend Court, Missouri City, TX 77489
(281) 499-5015; Fax (281) 499-5991

Publishers

A&R Records
11147 Plainbrook Street, La Porte, TX 77571
(713) 298-6455; (281) 930-9552

Michael Baxter
4907 Shatner, Houston, TX 77066
(281) 222-4775

And :
Mark Williams
2220 Colorado Avenue
CA 90404 Santa Monica, USA
Phone (310) 865-1000 / Fax (310) 865-7908

thats sounds like some good news for you and your camp...

im back from my small vacation..now its time to make some new music..I have touched my Command Sation in about 3 weeks...gettin ready to head down to Norfolk for this school before I report to my new Duty Station in Mid August (Little Creek, VA) ..

gotta do some catching up in my email..other then that just chillin..need to upload a few new beats..that i didnt upload before i went on Vacation..tryin to get Leanah to re-record for vocals for the 2 songs she did awhile back "Just A.." and "Shake It" ..Rayhne's been pushing "Seduction" hard out there in New Mexico..bout to get some airplay out there..even tho im not done adding sound effects to it..(we will see how it goes).. Im waiting on Ghetto Dee to re-send mt the vocals to "Sit Dooowwwnn!!" so we can get it pushed..cause i have got ALOT of good feedback on that song...tryin to get everyones Government name to register all the collaboration with BMI so everyone will get the share if and when we get airplay..

other then that im chillin..

Its all good..its a collaboration thing.. plus right now i dont have the time to pormote..hell i gotta see how my new command is goin to be..and get bad on the grind when i get to VA..

Glad to see things moving for you Mindset!
You've helped me alot, so I can see how it all comes back to you........YOU DESERVE IT HOMIE!!!!!
I still have not unpacked from moving a month ago, but hopefully I can get that itch and get back into making good music...........

yah Trump, you haven't unpacked yet? Especially your musical equip?? lol. Gotta get on it homie. What if I mentioned your name to someone, and they give you a call, what your going to do? Oh my stuff still in a box, let me get it for you?? lol

Back