What exactly is a "Beat"?

Brad

Is it just a drum beat? Does it have more instrumentation? Can someone point me to a site that has mp3 examples of "Beats"?

Thanks,

Beat-Dumb Brad

No Gidge, it doesn't count. You have to beat something larger than a cocktail weenie for it to count, so you are disqualified.
:D

Beat is a slang word for drum beat and possible other backing instruments in electronic type musice, IE hip hop, rap, techno, etc. Used in a sentance "Yo, that's a dope beat"

...and how do u know about my...oh, Eddies mom has been talking shit....da bitch....

yo gigde..why you hatin on my moms playa? you need ta stop drinkin dat HATERade..werd up..need to move yo ass off HATA street.. get ya head out ya ass playboy, before i bussit...

namean?

- ghetto wigga -

Hold on, let me get out my "Ghetto Wigga Translation Guide".....I think you may have insulted me......

Consulted my guide so here it goes....

Yo Ed,

What tha dilly'o?U be trippin? I thought u waz my boy, but that shit was wack. I know ya Mom be da bomb, but shorty be givin the 411 on ya boy jimmy. But I ain't mad at ya playa. I aint frontin or dissin ya. If I be buggin, my bad....Dont hate tha playa , hate tha game.....

Peace out,

Gidge

--Bayou Wigga---

All this cause I said I beat my meat....all this fuss over waxing the carrot, going 5 against 1, buttering the corn, jerkin the gherkin, beatin the bishop, floggin the dong, riding the great white knuckler, slapping the clown, galloping the antelope, whipping the gripper, spanking the monkey......

yo dawg , dats my bad..i was just trippin da other night.. my shorty be stressin me lately and shit be illin yo.. bitch be talkin all kindsa mess.. had to put her ass in check.. but yo , you still mah homie playboy.. one love , gimme a pound yo..

- eddie -

Gidge, you one racist and perverted muthaphucker!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

LOL.............yall check the dates on the posts before mine.......lol..........:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Can someone tell me what HATERZ are?

I mean from the way people use the term it almost has a pseudo-religious connotation to it as opposed to simply meaning "someone who disagrees with you"?!?!?!

Blue a great example of a HATER would be

a person (not mentioning any names) that knocks anutha's talent (NELLY) because they do there own thing......... Mostly caused through Jealousness.........

Funny thing is those that use the term frequently also happened to be the one hatin...........

Don't get the word hater out of context with sound advice.....Advice would be this is what you need to do to improve that recording.......Hating would be this shit sucks.....(then is usually followed by) I can do better...........without an explanation or some advice to improve such a recording.....

talk about bringing up a post from back in the day!! its a year and a half old!

a hater is someone who his jealous of another person and talks shit, even though he would really like to be in that other persons shoes..

for example:

yo, i dont care if dat wigga gigde be tappin brads moms ass.. dat bitch is a stank hoe anyways..

when i am really saying:

damn, i wish i could be hitting off brads mom, but unfortunately gidge has more game (see below) than me...

game is ones ability to get what they want through smooth talking and coolness...

- eddie -

Back