Twisted Rap Trax (sci-fi rap)

SuperGeek

This is a Twisted Rap track that i helped a friend record.
He did the beats ect at his place and laid down the vocals at my place.
Mixed and then posted here :eek:

I call it Sci-fi rap :p :eek:

Its part of a story that he's working on. :cool:

The Horror

Enjoy the listen :eek:

Which is my point.

All the newbies want something, but never want to give anything. Standard depletion of resources. We're tired of giving feedback to everyone who strolls in, especially when they don't contribute to the forum.

That's like me coming into your studio and giving you some tracks to listen to, asking you to critique them, and then walking out. How would you feel? Used? Most likely...

I don't mean to be harsh, but if your purpose for posting in this forum is just to get feedback on your tracks, then you're in the wrong forum. We're a community here, you're welcome to be a part of it. But we don't like it when people abuse it, either.

Change of POETS said:
Which is my point.

All the newbies want something, but never want to give anything. Standard depletion of resources. We're tired of giving feedback to everyone who strolls in, especially when they don't contribute to the forum.

That's like me coming into your studio and giving you some tracks to listen to, asking you to critique them, and then walking out. How would you feel? Used? Most likely...

I don't mean to be harsh, but if your purpose for posting in this forum is just to get feedback on your tracks, then you're in the wrong forum. We're a community here, you're welcome to be a part of it. But we don't like it when people abuse it, either

Bet you were a newbie to at one point but you quickly forgot

Your one peice of work as much as i agree with what your saying you dont make it welcome to be here at the same time.

I thought this was were i asked for feed back on rap music.
On this BBS wanted to put it in the right spot. (comon mistake for a newbie posting in the wrong area)

It was my first post on something on this foroum im not asking for free be's but on the other hand give me a bit of time .... have not even had a chance to listen to other raps put here. I have just comented on one post of another here.

You should at least back off if i posted 5 or more i can see why you would feel used on this forum but with just one post come out like you did is not very hospitable.

How quckly i have noticed on most boards is how one forgets when they were a newbie and so quick to jump on the newbies after them

PS i have posted feedback to other areas and asked for it with no problems till i got here.

Search the forum, fam. I didn't enter this forum asking for feedback on my tracks. I was a contributing member of this community before I ever put anything up for people to check out...

When you give, you receive. Sorry if you think that's rude, but the rest of us think it's rude when you just ask, and don't give.

Either way, you're welcome here. But you can choose which role you'll play. You can be like Fieva, Bknot1, Myself, etc... or you can be like Killah Tracks.

im not goin to speack on you being a newbie..cause i think you have be on the forums long enough to know to get feedback you must give feedback to others..

Change gave you a thread to read so you can understand how things work in this forum ..

now I listen to the track you posted..

Didnt really her it well since I'm at work listening on computer speaker...the volume is low all around.. the seagulls messed me up in the beginning..the track is different..and proable could be better for the lyrics..but its a start..

bknot1 said:
im not goin to speack on you being a newbie..cause i think you have be on the forums long enough to know to get feedback you must give feedback to others..

Change gave you a thread to read so you can understand how things work in this forum ..

now I listen to the track you posted..

Didnt really her it well since I'm at work listening on computer speaker...the volume is low all around.. the seagulls messed me up in the beginning..the track is different..and proable could be better for the lyrics..but its a start..

Thanks for the info....I never tracked rap for someone before.

Its been normaly Rock/easy listning and everything in between.

Just tracked his vocals for him he had no way to do that part at home.
He can track the beats/samples ect.

Most of the stuff sounded like a sci-fi story(it is part of a story in 9-10 tracks)
Not normaly the lyrics one would expect or the sound. I for one found it off the wall...But what does one expect in realaty with lyrics and music. In any style.

Once again thanks for the info .

as for what Change said I agree just dont like being jumped on right away.... But thats my issue.

I'm usally found in the Dragon cave(Spend way to much time in there) and now starting out in the the mp3 Mixing Clinic

So I posted here because i felt this is the right place to be. for rap.

Will for sure listen to others here... Just realy not sure how to comment. on rap as im not that familer with it....I remember Grand Master Flash and a few in the early days..(dating my self).. I am sure there are many talanted people in this forum.

Just don't want to sound like a fool :p

One thing i do know I eather find Rap well done or not to my taste.(mostly a style thing)

Back