Tv placement...

ethos

Swag Type Heavy
Anyone here ever gotten tv placement for their music?
how'd you go about doing it? how'd it work out?

Theres a few channels, that I catch playing beats similar to the shit i make during their shows. (discovery channel etc...)

any info on how I would go about trying to get those stations to pick up a few of my beats would be dope.

'preciate it.

-'thos

do a search..i know we talked about a few stations that are looking for music..Mindset posted some links awhile back../

check out craiglist also go to mtv web site they always needing music for those shows they have. lastly go to some of these production websites you might have to put in some freebies to get in but there are also some paying gigs as well. I will try to find the links.

OK. finaly back on the ground. Been flying around for a minute. Man, I flew over that tornato in Kansas! That was the craziest thing I ever saw. :eek: I didn't know what it was until I got home and watched the news. I am sad for everyone who lost a home. :( Cause I also saw it happening.

ANYWAY BACK TO THE TOPIC.

jibran said:
BeatsBuY had some played on MTV.

Ya. sure did. Worked out great. And the cool thing is the ASCAP checks keep coming cause they have your beats on file in the audio library.

I'm willing ta help folks out. PM me. ;)

I also know we've had a lot of posts with links to site that will publish your songs for TV and film...

Last edited:
Back