Spanish chill out beat

not a diss

no...i was jus' sayin' that the beats had a sugar ray sound to it...
an' sugar ray to me doesn't sound like hip hop, that's all...
beats good, but not my style of hip hop...

I think you got too many sounds in this day.. if you would've just kept the guitar and used some other things that would blend with it more im sure it it would come together nicely.. cuz the spanish guitar is really nice man, i like it, just the drums and perks i believe dont sit right with me... that guitar is realy nice though..

if i may ask are you using fruity loops...? If so where you get it..? like how much n shit, thanks alot.. keep makin em...

i got FL Studio Producers edition, a friend gave me the whole thing cos he was quittin makin music... i think he bought it off the site for full retail a while back

na thats the first placed I looked man, it sucks.. I was breathe taken when i type it in and nothing came up when i searched for it.. I searched for different names too and nothing.. First time that has ever happened... So upsetting...

and i downloaded it from kazaa but alot of them have virus's and the ones that dont have virus's end up missing all the software and samples n shit...

Back