Producer seeking out pop, rock, hip hop artists for...

DBXXL1

I am doing a series of EP's. I have several artists already lined up but I need an artist who is similar to the style of Justin Timberlake & a rock artist who is similar to Daughtry or Blink 182.
I am also open for hip hop artists who consider themselves writers and storytellers first.

I am located in the DMV so I am seeking artists in the Maryland, DC, Upper VA., Delaware, or Philly area. I am open to artists elsewhere but it would be tough to do this project exclusively through the net due to quality control would be hard if not impossible to achieve with folks I have never had a working relationship with. Different equipment, working styles etc.
This is what I am seeking. Tweet me is the fastest way for contact!

Last edited:
Phenomenal Artist

Hip Hop Producer, writer, engineer…..myspace.com/rudybreeze, youtube.com/rudybaltimore, soundclick.com/rulexproductions

I'm not aware of there ever being ANY talent anywhere near where you live?! Except Chris Brown And Cassidy.. Rare

Actually, don't be confused with people who are signed to major labels and talent. There is talent everywhere.

The DMV has been rated number 1 for 2 years str8 having the best live scene in America! People make a living doing music here just like anywhere else.

Also, Missy Elliott, Timbaland, Ginuwine, Toni Braxton, Mya, Amerie, Rich harrison, etc. to name a few are all from the general area and I am pretty sure you are familliar with them.

Back