The prodigal son has returned........

Atillah

Banned
...with a freshly copyrighted banga for his desciples:D

Peep it out!!!!!!!

Only one sample in the whole beat

The joint is called "Intuition"

Its a double whammy, for string fiends and those who had doubts about my skillz on the blacks and whites(keys or keyboard)

Holla back!!!!!!!!!

Notice:
Play in hifi, cuz if you play in lofi the bass drum and sub-bass will sound distorted(and tempt you to comment on the quality, which is superb if you play in hifi:D )

real good there Atillah...... Keep up the good work.....piano just a little too loud when it comes in.......

Atillah, my production company used to be called Prodigal Son Productions. I'm listening to Intuition right now. Don't really like that horn pad you're using in the intro, it's kind of cheesy sounding. Once the mix comes in it sounds okay though. Nice work with the rhythm of the pizzicato patch in the background. The vox sample you have in there is tight as hell. Nice work with the bassline and drums, they fit together nicely. The strings add a nice feel but bring them out a bit more, especially in the lower registers.

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

Made some minor adjustments according to some of your suggestions..........check the beat out now fellas:D

Last edited:
Atillah, I'd like to hear this in hi-fi to make a better assessment but for some reason I'm gettin stuttered playback when I try to play it, probably because of my slow ass connection.

Anyways, in lo-fi I can't tell whether or not you changed the horn pad but I'm still not into the sounds you're using. I like the notes it's playing though. Still feeling you on that pizzicato patch. The low strings seem to be more apparent now, nice mixing.

I like the track alot, I just don't like your horn instrument. Wait a minute, I don't think I heard that change up at 1:30 before. Sounds like a solo sax or something, I like it, but it sounds too dry. Try more effect on that track. Good work here, I would only suggest the above only minor changes.

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

Last edited:
Sure, but it usually takes me a while between posts because I'm always waiting for my copyrights to go through before I post my material(unless making some minor adjustments like today).

I had a lot of work on my site not too long ago(ask around about it). Had to take it off to make room for the next production wave though.

DAAAAANG.

I'm feeling that beat hard. Forget about mix issues. Im sure that a studio would take care of that, but the talent is evident in this piece.

Now all you need is a hard rapper with hot flow and its all over.

BANG ON!

That emcee would be none other than me....in case you didn't already know:D :D :D

Really though, I rap on my own beats....ask around and maybe you'll find someone who heard one of my tracks when they were still on my site!!!

Back