New Song "Real Clean" (dirty south style)

cpmusick

Audio Engineer InProgress
This is a song we're still working on. My name is Chris and I'm the one who produced it (created the beat, came up with the style, recorded it, etc). My friend, Chad, is the one doing most of the rapping. (I only do the chorus, though with my voice altered to make it sound a little bit lower).

Listen to "Real Clean" (streaming audio)

This is only a work in progress and all the lyrics (except the chorus) were freestyled. However, we will be writing and recording much better lyrics later on. Chad just freestyled this so that you can kinda hear the idea of how I want it to sound.

Please feel free to leave comment and suggestions, so that I can know what I'm doing right, and what needs to be improved.

--------

We also have a lot of other song that I've posted here in the past.....if you want to check those out as well (and they are also freestyled):

Listen to our other songs (streaming)

:)

I just did a quick search on all your posts in the forum...

All you've done here, is ask people to listen to your music... all of it freestyled, and all of it lacking content. All of it needing a lot of work...

You never join any discussions, and never comment on anyone elses music. But you seem to get bothered when no one comments on your music...

You're a troll, be gone.

Change of POETS said:
I just did a quick search on all your posts in the forum...

All you've done here, is ask people to listen to your music... all of it freestyled, and all of it lacking content. All of it needing a lot of work...

You never join any discussions, and never comment on anyone elses music. But you seem to get bothered when no one comments on your music...

You're a troll, be gone.

Haha :D :D :D B U S T E D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Get'em Inspector Poet!

Change you have got to be the best in busting these busters!

"What are you still doing here CP? Change chewed you. You're a troll, be gone!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

We don't play that!

We'll chop you up and put you in a sample!

Back