New Beats Up on PMPWORLDWIDE.com

Listened to your beats and first, a piece of advice if you really want people to listen to your stuff don't make it hard for them to. You have to register with PMP just to listen to your beats man...nobody wants to do all that. Try SoundClick.com.

But I registered anyway, I try to give feedback to everyone who asks for it no matter how difficult the task. Anyway I liked some of your stuff. The first one "Broken Glass Road" although quirky has potential to be a banger! I can hear a song with this one. Same with "The Culture" it has potential but your synth and vocal sounds are overpowering everything else on the track. Overall you need to work on properly balancing/mixing your sound on almost all your stuff. Many of your other beats sound undeveloped and you could use some work but they have promise. Also pay attention to your recording volume, a few of your beats are badly distorted. Keep working at it, you are on the right track!

Thanks for the feedback. The recording static sound has been a plague for me. It isn't the input mic volume, but rather my computer is on it's last leg, I get that static sound no matter what the levels are. I just haven't had any money to upgrade. I agree I need to work on mixing though.

Thanks again.

a piece of advice if you really want people to listen to your stuff don't make it hard for them to. You have to register with PMP just to listen to your beats man...nobody wants to do all that. Try SoundClick.com.

THIS..

id love to hear your beats but dont feel like regestering

Back