*new beat* On My Grind

Oh mann that piano melody was soooooo siickk, when that kicked in i was WOW. Everything else wa son point too, drums, mixing synths, great drop

thx 4 the feedback....... i was lovin that piano melody so much myself i exproted just that part by itself lol had cats think i can really play the keys

yea man - thats hot! at first, i was like - where his verses at - ??? - that joint is beggin for an em cee . . . lol

Yeah, that's cool!
Sounds like you can lay back and spit knowledge or even vent your frustrations as the track builds up!
Good track though, I like it!

Nice beat Fyre, I like the vibe of it. Only suggestion would be turn down the snare some and turn the shakers up some.

NiCE Beat son. Yeah I also suggest turning down the snare, and turning up the shakers just a little bit. Other than that son, it's hot as fuck

I know i gave feedback already but what da hell this ish is sick as hell...people might not notice it but the synth set this joint off!

If I could add a little critique, it would be the crash symbols. I am not sure what to add, maybe a little reverb or something, but it seems like it ends to quick. It would be nice, in my opinion, to sustain it a bit so it could fade out slowly. (Something so we don't hear it just cutoff, fade it away.....)

aight ill work on that two..... and Noddy thats for the reply again haha.... this one of my favorite beats i've mad..... i did some more work on it changin up the drums a bit and a few other small changes now i gotta work on making myself some vocal tags

Back