My own little leak of Darq City's LP "DAWN OF A DARQ CITY" Check it out HOT SOUNDS

chalin27

My own little leak of Darq City's LP "DAWN OF A DARQ CITY" Check it out HOT SOUNDS

Yep a long time comming for this project but its finally complete we it will be on sale soon once. The single Sun storms single produce by myself has done well in our local area so we will be realeasing the LP locally then I will release it to the internet. Gotta get his site up before we release it over the net but anyway here's a 3 tracks from his LP all my favorites.

Who are you (intro)
The Timber
Our life are

These are the three joints on the page

www.soundclick.com/hotsounds

Cats are elevating something serious around here. These are some of the sickest tracks I’ve heard in a while. Feeling “Timber” the most, but these are all tight. Beats are flames and I’m feeling this emcee.

Thanks for hitting my thread.

Yo thanks for the feedback man I'm going to be working this summer with program called yes studios as a Recording engineer/producer. Their will be alot of projects for talented youth in this program. I would love to present some of your work to hopefully get you onto a project. This is thier site I'll will be working with the Virginia area joint. http://www.yesamerica.org/

album should be real tight..the "Timber" beat is hot..keep up the good work..stay up..peace

Intro- dope sample, ya'll should've made the drums a lil more epic, ie cymbal crashes, timpani strike here and there to give it more of an intro feel. dope all the same.

The Timber- beat is dope, the vocals on the chorus doesn't stand out enuff considering that the beat does'nt transiont into the chorus. where do ya'll find ya'll samples??? this one is crazy!

Our Life- nice choppage this one is my favorite of the bunch. nice mix on this especially on the vox

Illness cuzzin

sup wit Kev???

hmmm

usually i'm not satisfied with the stuf i hear on here..this
site.
was ready to hate..but damn yo Your Shit Is Tight B.
I'm here bobbin my head to your beats man.

some of them remind me of pieces of my style,
but then again not really..? more the beat feel, but
not the sound

i would rather the beats be acapella tho

good work boss

Hi_D_Ho_Man said:
Intro- dope sample, ya'll should've made the drums a lil more epic, ie cymbal crashes, timpani strike here and there to give it more of an intro feel. dope all the same.

The Timber- beat is dope, the vocals on the chorus doesn't stand out enuff considering that the beat does'nt transiont into the chorus. where do ya'll find ya'll samples??? this one is crazy!

Our Life- nice choppage this one is my favorite of the bunch. nice mix on this especially on the vox

Illness cuzzin

sup wit Kev???

Kev has is doing his thing he's just doing more production now than spit'n rhymes. He and I both distributed some copies of his single outta the maze. No plans for the LP yet we like to take our time with releases to make sure we can sell them before we release them. So getting the buzz going takes alot of time for us since we independent so releases take alot longer than to come out than the majors. This LP for City is pretty old I mean we are almost finished with his second LP he is just now getting the buzz locally he needs for us to release it.

Back