Ludacris GET BACK Remix

Empathy!

Your Remix is hot bro! Keep plugging at it and maybe you'll get picked up on something else. I have the same problem but have come to realize now a days a lot of people are producing remixes in their bed rooms on lap tops and 2nd rate computers. I have a full studio and have done some phat shit only to be turned down or passed over for something else several times. And I know my shit was hot because when I played it out it packed the dance floor on numerous occassions. Technology and software have made it too easy. All you need is a desent accapella. I have copped your remix and I will be spinning it when I spin out in North Florida. Your shit is hot man! Keep trying and maybe you'll come up one day.

kgbjamin said:
Your Remix is hot bro! Keep plugging at it and maybe you'll get picked up on something else. I have the same problem but have come to realize now a days a lot of people are producing remixes in their bed rooms on lap tops and 2nd rate computers. I have a full studio and have done some phat shit only to be turned down or passed over for something else several times. And I know my shit was hot because when I played it out it packed the dance floor on numerous occassions. Technology and software have made it too easy. All you need is a desent accapella. I have copped your remix and I will be spinning it when I spin out in North Florida. Your shit is hot man! Keep trying and maybe you'll come up one day.

Thanks bro for your input...its much appreciated...who knows maybe that remix will jump off in a club somewhere...we actually have the entire ludacris red light district album accapella's....we were submitting remixes to him for get back and his next single "the potion" You can hear the potion remix at our soundclick site www.soundclick.com/definitiveconcepts We also have a studio/bedroom setup with pro tools an mpc2000xl triton,motif and a roland 2080...focusrite pre amp...works well for us and we are getting out tracks shopped just waiting for placement. All of the remixes we submitted for Ludacris were passed over...but hey...Get back climbed the soundclick charts all the way to #8 ...so people bumped it....thats all that really matters to us. Holla back when you get a chance or email me defconcepts@gmail.com maybe we can collab sometime.

TestEd

Hey Bro,
I tried your remix out in Jacksonville Fl tonight and it went over pretty good. I did notice some sonic differences between the original and your remix though. That's probably because of the way I copped a copy of your version. I'll be in touch. Like I said above keep pumping out the remixes I really liked your copy.

kgbjamin said:
Hey Bro,
I tried your remix out in Jacksonville Fl tonight and it went over pretty good. I did notice some sonic differences between the original and your remix though. That's probably because of the way I copped a copy of your version. I'll be in touch. Like I said above keep pumping out the remixes I really liked your copy.

Well thats because it was an MP3 you downloaded from soundclick, I have remixes of the song the potion also....but if you want good final mixes in high quality....I can send them to you by email or hard copy, whatever. Get back to me

can u...

can u do some Aaliyah remixes? like maybe you can do an Aaliyah remix with Twista rappin or Nas rapping. I would def download it. I'm not a Luda fan.

Remixes

Hey DEFCON,
I'm all about swapping some remixes. Not just hiphop either as I play everything down here and have produced remixes for all of the major dance genres. D&B, Hip-hop, breakbeat, etc...
I have your email you sent last week. I will be in touch wit you in a minute...!

KGB

Back