Lost all my data.

Change of POETS

Whattup... If any of you sent me a beat to use over the last few months... I lost it.

PC caught a virus on some nasty ish... so I had to wipe the HDD. I backed up my data on DVD but, two of the DVD's were corrupted. Those two DVD's had all of my "working on" stuff...

So, if you want to resend the stuff you sent me, please do. change@soulintent.com

Thanks.

thats a BUST cuttie. have u tried recovering ur data? theres a program called "getdataback" that i used once to retrive about 60GB of tracks id been working on and it worked!! it even gave all the files the correct name and what not, so it was pretty much just like the shit that i had lost originally. i was in an even worse situation cuz i didnt have ANY backups (yeah i know, stupid but i was lazy -_-) and then i got a fkn virus that corrupted all dat shit. its kinda pricy, but get the demo and see if its even possible to get ur data back. if it is, then id probably recommend coughin up the dough and gettin that shit back, unless of course it wasnt important material, but when is musical material NOT important -_-.

http://www.runtime.org/ is the website and the product is $79. give it a shot if u wanna see if u can even get the data back. the demo allows u to see all the data that is possible to recover, but u cant actually RECOVER any of it till u buy the program.

good luck mang, hope u get that shit fixed up.

This wasn't on my studio comp. It was on my work comp.

I work on music in my down time at work, and I had some stuff there I was working on. Like I said, I backed it all up, but two of the discs were corrupted for some reason. I can't recover the data.

Good looking fam, was wondering what happened to that ill collab ;). Sorry to hear that. Going to resend now Peace.

Speaking of which.... anyone know a way to send files over the web other than yousendit.com? Aparently they charge now for sending bigger files. Didn't they used to allow transfers up to 1gig free???

onlydude said:
Speaking of which.... anyone know a way to send files over the web other than yousendit.com? Aparently they charge now for sending bigger files. Didn't they used to allow transfers up to 1gig free???

I guessing it was marketing and timing. once they looked at the traffic coming from all those unique and return IP addresses quickly reach their target, they were ready to start charging. They will lose a lot of traffic but I'm pretty sure they figured the trade off is worth it. I don't know of any other site at the moment good luck.

Back