Lets See If The East Vs West War Starts Again.

Maaannnnn,I didn't read the article.But thats all politics.I seriously believe the government had them guys smoked..Think about it.This nation hates rap and its roots...Whats a good cover-up for smoking a couple of them.......BEEF between the two...

Only simple-minded mutha'f#cka's will feed into that bo-sh#t!
I'm not gonna' sit here state the many obvious reasons why
the article makes no sense nor will I bore any-1 here with my personal opinions on the matter, jus' wanna' say that RAP/HIP-HOP, created by brutha's from the hood in 'da Bronx and transformed into a legit musical form known world-wide, has afforded those with limited opportunities in life, the chance to better their situations by making madd mun-ee!
However,no musical format contains more playa'-hatin',back-stabbin',distrust,usin'&abusin' and total contempt than rap!
I've seen it all ! From the brutha' who's makin' his underground,street cassette to the major studio. A&R's,Veep's,
managers,publicists, & the preformers. My own younger bro, who's own c/d was recorded at Sony-NYC, debuted on major NYC radio station, even given the opport'y to record a intro for "The Wendy Williams Show" got hated on!
The point is there's enuff cheddar to flow in every-1's direction!
It's f#cked up when the studios try and screw artists by allotting
miniscule points and percentages, but it's even worse when those in the game hate on each other and try to f#ck over each other! That sh#t def'ly needs to funeral-ized and buried!
Let's all get paid and have some fun!
F#ck the East & West falsely percieved misconceptions portrayed by the "Wanna' Sell some Papers" media & do the rite thing.

'Nuff Said!

Peace Always
Mr.Q

Back