Let's collaborate....

Change of POETS

All you OG's of the forum remember when we did this a few years back...

I think we should do it again. We've got active producers and emcees now, more than we used to. I think it'd be a good opportunity and not only that, we could use it for Hustle Magic...

The producers could collab on the beat... One person on drums, another on bass, another on keys, etc...

We could do a 4 verse track, 16 bars each, with 8 emcees spitting 8 bars each... Or, we could do a 3 verse with 24 bars a verse, 9 emcees with 8 bars each... You feel me?

Who's down?

ya'll can count me in fa sho as a "producer". My beat competition thread kinda went dead a lil while back, so this sounds like a good idea to get people together on some music, and with all the talent on this board the .ish can't come out wack, feel me.

i'd love to hop on this as a emcee...... I know im new but im sure i can hold my weight on a track

I'd love to contribute, but I'm just too busy with other stuff now and I don't wanna let anyone down. I'm still waitin' to hear my team's track from that collab back in '02. I must've been cut, since "no one seems to have it."

-Springfield

Back