Jus messin around

If you said disregard the freestyle what were we supposed to listen for? The recording quality? That was good if that's what you were talking about.

Sorry i wasn't clear. I just wanted to see what yall thought about the screw mix at the end. I just kept the first part so yall could see how i flipped it. I said disregard the freestyle because i know everyone would have posted how bad it sucked!! I shoulda freestyled again! Anywayz, thanks for the feedback cuz.

i dont think it mix well with the song..but it ok..you need to have a scratch over something the stop the 1st part..then you can have the "OK..I'm Reloaded" then go into the screw mix..IMO

I respect your opinion. I only worked on it for 10 minutes so i didn't put all my creativity into it. It was just something i did and wanted to see what people thought of it. I did that right before i got my monitors. Oh, i got a real good mix that i should upload but i gotta go to school to do it. My dial up connection is too slow to upload big files. I mixed t.i., mannie fresh, and a couple otha songs to getha and it is crazy.

Yeah.. That's pretty cool... I'd like to hear a more dramatic transition, but it's a cool concept, either way...

Diggin' the strings on the track...

Hotttttttttttttttt

Tone can u give me that screwed up beat chorus and all wit like 2 verse spots in it. Man that sh*t is sick. Lemme rip that!!!!!!!!!!!

Back