I've been on the grind.

Out of all the beats, i like drivin the best. Keep grindin homie. You comin up dude!

P.S. Don't get the big head tho!!! LOL!!!

tone_aot said:
P.S. Don't get the big head tho!!! LOL!!!

Please dont cause I will tell u about yourself.

But anways I like Smash dats really da only track im feeling.

misscc803 said:
Please dont cause I will tell u about yourself.

But anways I like Smash dats really da only track im feeling.

Thats what i want.I know that you can tell me whats wrong and how to do it the right way.Not just call my stuff wack or something like that.I need constructive comments.I could never get the big head.I'm just a beginner.This will help me get better faster instead of me just feeling my own stuff and my friend saying thats tight.

Oh yeah I dont feel like im gettin on your neck either. I jus tell the truth and keep it real. Im not goin to Lie for you to look good or make u feel good. I speak my mind when needed and bring da facts when needed. If anybody has a problem with comments i make then maybe i need to just stay away from the site. If ima problem I will leave.

~Peace~

misscc803 said:
Oh yeah I dont feel like im gettin on your neck either. I jus tell the truth and keep it real. Im not goin to Lie for you to look good or make u feel good. I speak my mind when needed and bring da facts when needed. If anybody has a problem with comments i make then maybe i need to just stay away from the site. If ima problem I will leave.

~Peace~

You cool.I will use that as motivation.I appreciate your point of view because you a female so dont feel like your not wanted.I'll just keep trying to step my game up.When are we gonna hear some more track from you?

Did i offend you? I was just jokin wit ya mayne. You gettin better by leaps and bounds. The best advice that i can give you at this point is to keep experimenting and learn them notes. They have free piano courses online(assuming you have a keyboard or piano). I'm gonna take me one or two to brush up and i wanna take a jazz piano course. Keep makin dat heat reek.

I can see improvement myself. It's not where it needs to be yet though...but it's getting there. If I wasn't so busy with things, I'd take you under my wing and help you polish that up a bit.

Fieva said:
I can see improvement myself. It's not where it needs to be yet though...but it's getting there. If I wasn't so busy with things, I'd take you under my wing and help you polish that up a bit.

Thanks Fie.If you can hear anything specific that I should do just post it whenever you get a chance.

Back