I'm almost in my groove now.

Thanks for the honesty yall.I still have a way to go but now I 'm really motivated.

Last edited:
oh shit now. Im def feelin dat Hit em hard. Dem drums are on point. you gettin there. I knew u could do it.

The drum pattern in that first one is on point, I think you need some more realistic sounds for your arsenal. Hit up my free kits on my site, i'll have some more free sounds up very very soon. also do a search on here from some links that me and other guys have posted for free soundz.

jugalo180 said:
The drum pattern in that first one is on point, I think you need some more realistic sounds for your arsenal. Hit up my free kits on my site, i'll have some more free sounds up very very soon. also do a search on here from some links that me and other guys have posted for free soundz.
Good lookin out,I need all the sounds I could get.

Now that's what I wanna see....err hear. You've been grinding and like other folks here have mentioned, your game is starting to improve. Keep at it and you'll be pushing out banger after banger in no time. Drums are on point, notes are coming correct. We gotta work on some melodies and get you some versatile sounds in your mix, but it's progress homie so I'm happy for that.

Fie.

Fieva said:
Now that's what I wanna see....err hear. You've been grinding and like other folks here have mentioned, your game is starting to improve. Keep at it and you'll be pushing out banger after banger in no time. Drums are on point, notes are coming correct. We gotta work on some melodies and get you some versatile sounds in your mix, but it's progress homie so I'm happy for that.

Fie.
Thanks for the support everyone.I appreciate you all not holding back on my first posts.I just need more sounds and more practice and some more feedback if you have time.

Good job on the drums man! Your comin up! If you keep grindin, you'll learn more and more everyday. I'm chillin off of beats a little bit so i can improve my playing skills. I have a list of oldschool/jazz/little bit of everything. I'm going to sit down and learn as much as i can. Then, i'm going to incorporate what i learn into my beats. Hopefully, one day i can start a new style of hip hop music. Keep up the good work!

Back