holla at me if ya'll buying gear...

LAZI

i haven't been posting much but the old timers know what's up.

anyways... right now i have the inside scoop on a good few popular makes and models of studio gear all with some nice pricing for my hr people. keyboards, recording gear, mics, software, and all that good stuff.

i figure i gotta keep things on the low so i don't chap hides around the bbs but this is just a good look from a person with a lot of respect for the bbs and the resources it provides. don't sleep...

LAZI said:
i haven't been posting much but the old timers know what's up.

anyways... right now i have the inside scoop on a good few popular makes and models of studio gear all with some nice pricing for my hr people. keyboards, recording gear, mics, software, and all that good stuff.

i figure i gotta keep things on the low so i don't chap hides around the bbs but this is just a good look from a person with a lot of respect for the bbs and the resources it provides. don't sleep...

where to start

Shure SM57 Instrument/Vocal Mic
Sennheiser E609 Silver Dynamic Guitar Mic
M-Audio TAMPA Professional Preamp/Compressor
Audio-Technica AT4040 Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Mic
Behringer HA4700 Powerplay® Pro Headphone Amp

jugalo180 said:
i have the motiff and triton rack on my list.

I'm right there with you. When it's all said and done I want the motif, triton, and fantom all rackmounted.

samplers, pres, monitors, audio interfaces, mixers, software, macs, headphones, cables, accessories, keyboards, and all the other crap we buy.... if i don't str8 up have it then i can probably get or at least offer an alternative.

but what i got more than anything else is worth more than all that good stuff. i got information....

LAZI said:
samplers, pres, monitors, audio interfaces, mixers, software, macs, headphones, cables, accessories, keyboards, and all the other crap we buy.... if i don't str8 up have it then i can probably get or at least offer an alternative.

but what i got more than anything else is worth more than all that good stuff. i got information....

Is this lyrics for a new song? :confused: :confused:

LAZI said:

INFORMATION???...I"M LISTENING

I want some information on how to get one of these selling gigs.... :cool:

I'm looking for the Mackie Onyx with firewire option right now...

PM or something...

Back