HIP-HOP strings sample cd dilema

soundboy

I purchased a cd called Downtown Strings sample cd but i dont need it now because my girl brought me the same cd. My problem is that they have both been open so i cant return either one. I want to sell one but dont know if i can. She dont know i have two so I dont plan on telling her but am i allowed to sell the extra one. I got mine in a bundle pack it was fairly cheap. I just want my money back or at least some of it. Hell thats money i can put to another sample cd. The company policy says if it is open they cant take it back for any reason but to replace it with another of the same. Here is a link to the cd demo. you producers might want to check this out, its quite nice. But my problem is again can i sell this thing and if so where is a good place and please dont say ebay. they got so many sample cds mine will never get seen. is there a hip hop version of ebay. (http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=PFXSA008)

You'd be surprised. I've seen a lot of sample CDs on Ebay. Put it on for a 7 day auction. You'll get some buyers. You should also put a web link to the Downtown strings samples (from an online retailer).

Back