Heresy Promotes Controversial Racial Views And N.W.O On The Jenny Jones Show!!!!

czar of bizarre

THIS IS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG POST.

i made the call to the show in march. i was channel surfing and i saw the part where they ask for people to call in. the topic? "if you hate your race or know someone who does".

so i called and left a message. i said that i dont like the black leaders and that jesse jackson and colin powell were part of the NEW WORLD ORDER. so months went by and i had forgot about it altogether until monday morning. i was sleep but my brother answered the phone. he woke me up and told me who it was. the guy who called was one of the shows producers. his name is JIM CRAGO. he asked me about the topic and asked me if i would be willing to fly out. i asked when, he said weds and i said cool. so we talked for a little bit more just to iron out the details. basically i needed to scan pics of myself and answer questions and give 2 pre interviews over the phone. so i did one interview and he asked about my music (i mentioned that in the interview and when i called in march) and i said i had that also. he said he wanted to hear some music asap so he had fed ex come to my home, pick up the cd (mix version 4) and get it to him by tuesday morn.

so we handled all of that and he asked me if i had someone who would come with me. someone who didnt have the same views as me. i turned him over to my brother and he had to send in pics (via email) and give the pre interview also.

so what went on in the first pre interview? MADNESS!!!!! jim asked me how i felt about the black race. of course my response was what i REALLY feel. the black race is DOOMED and the black race is in LAST PLACE.

he asked me do i use racist terms for black people and i said yes. i proceeded to tell him i use MOON CRICKET (SOMETHING MY FRIEND MADE UP), COON,SPOOK,GEECHEE,SAMBO, STEPIN FETCHIT, NIGGER AND A COUPLE OF OTHER WORDS. I TOLD HIM THAT IT DIDNT APPLY TO ALL BLACKS. JUST THE ONES THAT ARE HOLDING THE BLACK PEOPLE DOWN. LIKE JESSIE,COLIN,AL AND LOUIS. I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT THESE MEN WERE MASONS AND MEMBERS OF THE TLC OR CFR.

he asked about my views on rap music. i told him that i get hated on by black people because i use heavy metal. i told him that i dont like bling bling rap and i told him that people who paid for gold teeth were idiots. they needed to INVEST in gold instead of hiding it in their mouth. i also told him that blacks have NO major media outlets (as far as tv is concerned).

when asked about black colleges (HBC'S) i told him that they were ABOMINATIONS and needed to be shut down.

after that jim asked me a couple of other questions. and he gave me a time to call him back on tuesday.

when tuesday came i called him back and he told me that he recieved the cd. he said he listened to it and that he loved it and that it held truth. he asked me which songs were "ANTI GOVERNMENT/BLACK" and which were "ANTI BLING BLING"

so i told him track 2 and track 6. satanic verses and weeping and gnashing. he asked me a few more questions and then he turned me over to the guy who was in charge. his name was dominic (check spelling). dominic basically asked me the SAME things that jim asked me so interview 2 was a breeze. after i did interview 2 i talked to jim for a bit and jim said he was going to call me back later with the flight info.

6 pm came and he called. i was flying out of oakland to phoenix on america west. from phoenix i had to catch a flight to chicago and check in at the lennox suite. every thing went smooth and i had free room plus free food.

thursday came and i had the first SHOOT at 11.45 am. the first shoots are when they interview the guest or when the guest is walking or sitting and he or she is talking and explaining things.

i did that with no multiple takes and what i said in teh PRE INTERVIEW is what i said in the first shoot.

after the first shoot i went back to the hotel and chilled for a bit. after that i walked the streets of chi town......a very interesting place i must say.....

the next day was the REAL DEAL. the day of the JENNY JONES SHOW. this was the day that HERESY went PUBLIC. i went to the nbc building and they placed me in the green room. while in the green room we went over everything one last time. i also had my head shaved because i missed my barbers appointment (no stripes for me). so what did i wear? suede boots (tan) levis (brown) and a silk claiborne shirt (multi colored brown and tan).

now i forgot to mention that i met 4 of the guests at the hotel (when we first checked in). NOMAD who is a black guy with dreds,his woman, and two bi racial chicks who i cant remember (they werent worth remembering).

NOMAD was OFF THE HOOK!!!!! not only that but he can spit lyrics and he got to perform as well as i did. he came on the show with devil horns and a WHITE POWER t-shirt with the continent of africa between WHITE and POWER. on the back of his shirt he had the confederate flag.

he said slavery wasnt so bad and without it he wouldnt be here. he also said that when he performs he throws packets of kool aid to the crowd and that he also throws out bbq chicken wings.

as far as when the show airs i was told conflicting dates one person said 3 weeks. another said 4-6 weeks but they both said they would call 1 week before the show aired. i couldnt even get a pic of me and jenny. they dont allow that anymore because of press and tabloid issues. they also dont give out copies of the show (because of budget purposes). so that sucks BIG TIME. on the show they called me ***HERESY***. they didnt call me by my real name so its NO MISTAKE that its ME.

so anyway nomad and myself were taken from the green room and given 5 minutes of rehersal time. we had to perform our lyrics on stage and basically do a sound check b4 the crowd came in. we were constantly told by the jenny jones staff that the crowd would BOO us and that they would cuss at us and say nasty things. basically the show is like wrestling. you have your babyfaces (heros and good guys) and your heels (bad guys and villians). we were the heels of the show. so no matter what we said we were going to be the LAUGHING STOCKS or BAD GUYS.

after we did the sound check we went back to the green room. sat down and chilled for a minute. thats when JENNY came in and greeted us. she is a cool person and MOST of the staff were cool people (except for the executive producer and this other female). MOST of the males working at that spot are OPEN HOMOSEXUALS. they have FIIIIIIIIIIIINE females working at the show but these guys want to bang men.........ok moving on.

jenny saw my hat and suggested that i wear it to the stage. its a leopard hat with flaps that come down (sort of like the ones outkast wear). when i went back stage they placed the mics on us. and had us wait for a hot second. they had a comedian and slam poet do PRE SHOW entertainment. after that they placed my brother on stage. and the show started. jenny came on and talked about racism. the crowd went ooooooooooooooh when she said that the guests hated their own race.

so she introduces my brother and starts asking him questions. all the while im in the BACK but i cant really here what he is saying. the shows camera men and producers are telling me to nod my head yes or no and do gestures according to what he was saying. so basically that part was FAKE.

HERESY COME ON OUT. before i even come out i hear BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and all types of foul language and name calling. it was GREAT!!!!! i loved every bit of it LOL!!!!! i started to attack random people in the crowd and i also attacked those who were cussing me out. so when i hit the main stage i didnt sit down. it was combat mode. attack and defend because they were coming at me but what they were saying was lame. one guy said something like "YOUR HAT LOOKS LIKE A WOMANS HAT. ITS MADE OF COTTON AND YOU SHOP AT WAL MART". thumbs down to this guy. here i am in a $100 shirt $50 pants and $60 shoes.......yet the best thing this guy can say is its from wal mart....LMAO!!!!! so i bashed him back and i sat down. some other NEGRO made a comment but i couldnt tell if it was a man or woman.....

so jenny starts asking me these questions on how i feel and why. i answer them and the crowd gets HEATED. she asked me about rappers and i said all they do is want to floss,rap about 20 inch rims and gold teeth. i said they needed to invest and blah blah blah.

i also told her that i DONT hate my race but that i DONT condone certain things we do. not ONCE did i say i wanted to be white,chinese or any other color. so jenny asks me if i date black women. i told her no i dont date "COLORED WOMEN". the crowd got mad when i said that.......LOL!!!!!!!

i dont know if it was bfore or after but some black female stood up and said something dumb. i clowned her,she sat down and flipped me off and said "fuck you".

so jenny got back to asking me questions and JENNY and some white woman said something about i clowned her and called her a ZOMBIE. after that jenny tried to clown and she said "YOU DONT DATE WHITES YOU DONT DATE BLACKS YOU CANT GET A DATE". after that i HAD to put jenny in her place. i told her "JENNY IF I WANTED YOU I COULD HAVE YOU". she simply chuckled,smiled and put her head down.........ROFL!!!!!

i also said black colleges were WHORE HOUSES and needed to be shut down.

i will fill the rest in later on tonight.

EXCUSE ALL TYPOS AND GRAMMER ERRORS (THOUSANDS OF THEM)

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

PS YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A LOT MORE HERESY ON TV ;)

c.o.b. Why didn't you tell me that you were coming to Chicago?????

We could have kicked it!!!!!

Hell, I spin at a lot of the big clubs here in Chicago.

You, mshea, breakinwax, XELF, Buck 62, DJ'FINGAZ and or myself.

The next time you come to Chi', let a brother know.

peace...

p.s. I'll be looking for the show date.

Cool...can't wait to see the show!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What a fuckin fag...aiding in the degradation of his own people...I always knew he wanted to be a white kid....since he told us he did heavy metal music, but this is rediculous...This is what he has to do to get publicity? What happened to that record deal?...It's still love on the strength that you are a black man, but watch out...after that show aires you will be a target and Jenny Jones knows it(her show already got one man killed) you really think those people give a damn about you?....they only want ratings..........Just be careful man....don't let nobody approach you on no crazy shit on the streets.

Atillah said:
..........aiding in the degradation of his own people......

I didn't even want to address that part of it........

c.o.b. if I knew you were coming to Chi', I could have taken you over to Jesse Jacksons house (I used to live next door to him and his family).

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/exnegro/ex-NegroAd.html

What a fuckin fag...aiding in the degradation of his own people...I always knew he wanted to be a white kid....since he told us he did heavy metal music, .
jimi hendrix? prince? george clinton? they never made rock songs? USING HEAVY = WANTING TO BE A WHITE KID??????? LMAO!!!!! THE FIRST THING I SAID WHEN I SAW JENNY WAS "I DONT HATE MY OWN RACE". BLACKS *MADE* ROCK. NOT ELVIS.

DEGRADATION OF MY PEOPLE? WHEN YOU SEE RAPPERS WITH GOLD TEETH INSTEAD OF INVESTING IN GOLD WHO IS BEING DEGRADED? WHEN YOU SEE BLACK FEMALES IN VIDEOS RAPPING ABOUT USING SEX TO GET $$$$$$ WHO IS DEGRADING WHO? WHEN YOU SEE RAPPERS RAPPING ABOUT DIAMONDS AND ICE WHILE AFRICANS ARE BEING KILLED IN DIAMOND MINES WHO IS DEGRADING WHO? WHEN YOU SEE BLACK WOMEN DANCING IN VIDEOS LIKE WHORES (AND DRESSING LIKE THEM) WHO IS DEGRADING WHO? WHEN THE AVERAGE LIL WHITE KID KNOWS HOW TO SEND AN EMAIL BUT THE AVERAGE BLACK KID HAS NO KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS WHO IS BEING DEGRADED? WHILE BLACK LEADERS LIKE POWELL AND JACKSON ARE HELPING TO DESTROY AFRICA (THEY ARE CFR LEADERS) WHO IS BEING DEGRADED?

SO I CALL YOU A NIGGER OR COON? THE WHITE MAN HAS CALLED YOU THAT FOR 400+ YEARS AND YOU "JOHNNY COME LATELYS" STILL SPEND YOUR CASH WITH HIM,STILL FLOCK TO HIM,STILL BLOW HIM OFF THE MAP.

*MOST* OF WHAT I TALKED ABOUT HAD TO DO WITH ROTHSCHILDS,BILDERBERGERS,CFR,TLC PRIORY OF SION AND THE CLUB OF ROME. I WILL BE ***SHOCKED*** IF THEY DONT EDIT MOST OF THE NWO STUFF.

This is what he has to do to get publicity? What happened to that record deal?
RECORD DEAL IS IN THE BAG. I DIDNT EVEN TELL THE LABEL (NARROWED IT DOWN TO ONE) ABOUT THE SHOW. THEY MIGHT TRIP. THEY MIGHT NOT TRIP. IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE LIKE I SAID IN THE PAST. I *STILL* HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PUT IT OUT MYSELF (AND I DONT MEAN JUST PRESSING UP 1000 UNITS) AND PROMOTING IT.

GET PUBLICITY? HELL ITS ABOUT TIME THAT SOMEONE STANDS UP AND STEPS AWAY FROM SUGAR COATING. THE BLACK RACE IS IN ***LAST*** PLACE. ON AN ECONOMIC LEVEL AFRICANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH ASIANS,LATINOS AND WHITES.

WHAT FORMS OF MEDIA OUTLET( T.V.) DO WE HAVE? BESIDES BET AND TWO HOURS OF UPN (BOTH OF THEM WHITE OWNED).

WHY HAVE THE BLACK CHURCH LEADERS SOLD OUT? WHY ARE THEY 501C3 AND OPERATE UNDER THE FAITH BASED INITIATIVE?

THIS SHOW SIMPLY PUTS HERESY INTO THE PUBLIC EYE. DO I HAVE AN UNORTHODOX WAY OF GETTING YOUR ATTENTION? YES I DO. WHY? THATS "HERESY". IM TRYING TO NEGOTIATE 2 PERFORMENCES FOR FUTURE SHOWS (IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO PAN OUT SMOOTHLY). ALL PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY. ANYTHING I CAN DO (WITHOUT VIOLATING MY BODY OR SPIRITUAL BELIEFS) IS OPEN FOR THOUGHT. AM I SAYING THESE THINGS TO BE "MEAN" OR AM I SAYING THESE THINGS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO LOOK INTO WHAT I AM SAYING? WE HAVE TOO MANY THINGS RIGHT NOW TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT GOOD PARTY SHUCKING AND JIVING. THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS A PLAN.......WE HAVE NOTHING......WE NEED TO STOP SWEEPING IT UNDER THE WRONG AND PRETENDING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED. OH YEAH DONT THINK THAT THE WHITE PEOPLE IN THE AUDIENCE DIDNT HEAR SO CALLED "RACIST" LANGUAGE.......I GOT ON THEM ALSO....

SO IF MALCOLM X CAN USE NEGRO WHY CANT I?

It's still love on the strength that you are a black man, but watch out...after that show aires you will be a target and Jenny Jones knows it(her show already got one man killed) you really think those people give a damn about you?....
HELL NAW THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME......BUT PEEP THIS.....IM NOT CONCERNED ABOUT BEING KILLED. I HAVE NOW WENT ON NATIONAL TV AND CALLED OUT THE BILDERBERGERS,ROTHSCHILDS,TRILATERALS,COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS,PRIORY OF SION,MALTA ,SKULLS AND CLUB OF ROME. I SAID BUSH *DID* 9-11 HIM AND THE JESUITS AND SPOKE ON THE *BLACK POPE*. SO HOPEFULLY A NEGRO WILL *SEE* IT *HEAR* IT AND LOOK INTO WHAT WAS SAID.

**LESS** THAN 50 YEARS AGO SOME OF OUR PARENTS COULDNT EAT IN THE SAME PLACES AS WHITE PEOPLE. NOW THEY CAN. LESS THAN 50 YEARS AGO OUR PARENTS COULDNT GO TO SCHOOLS WITH WHITES....LESS THAN 50 YEARS AGO OUR PARENTS PROTESTED,MARCHED,WERE BEATED AND KILLED BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO VOTE OR DIDNT WANT TO RIDE THE BACK OF THE BUS.

NOW LOOK. SOME OF US ARE TOO GOOD TO WORK AT BURGER KING. WE WOULD RATHER SLANG YAYO AND TAKE A CHANCE OF GOING TO THE PEN. HOW MUCH WILL YOU MAKE LOCKED UP? 8 CENTS A DAY? SOME OF US WANT TO ACT A FOOL ON THE BACK OF THE BUS. SOME OF US WANT TO DROP OUT *BEFORE* COMPLETING HIGH SCHOOL........

@ATTILAH I *REALLY* DO HAVE LOVE FOR YOU MAN. JUST LOOK INTO WHAT IM SAYING WITH AN OPEN MIND. WHY AM I SAYING THESE THINGS? FOR WHAT REASON? EVERYTHING ISNT PEACHES&CREAM. ITS NOT FOR A GAME. ITS NOT TO SELL RECORDS.

@SPIN MY BAD MAD. I DIDNT WANT TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT IT UNTIL I GOT BACK. CHI TOWN IS OFF THE HOOK MAN. WHEN I WAS AT THE HOTEL SOME PERSON WAS CAR JACKED CLOSE TO THE HOTEL AND SOME CAT GOT POPPED. BUT THATS IN EVERY CITY.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT WHITE LADY WHO WAS GETTING BANGED BY THE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS? DID SHE BAIL OUT YET?

MY BAD FOR THE VIOLATION AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW NEXT TIME.

BTW I WOULD PROBABLY KICK JESSES ASS IF I SAW HIM.....

CZAR OF BIZARRE. AKA HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP AND ROCK N ROLL.

PS EXCUSE ALL TYPOS

Haha, you've got some interesting politics. I'm with you on some things, like the poor shape of rap music's content and the bad effects it is having on the black community, but definetly not with you when you say you won't date women that are colored. Thats racist.

Anyway, when does the show air? I gotta see it haha.

@SUB I DONT ADHERE TO INTERNET RULES. ANYONE WHO KNOWS THE JESUS OF RAP KNOWS THAT I ALWAYS CAP. SORRY BRO IF YOU ARE OFFENDED.

@SOL BLACK WOMEN ARE ON "PROBATION" RIGHT NOW. LOL. THEY SHOULD CALL ME IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO LET ME KNOW WHEN IT AIRS. THE SHOW HAS A BUDGET AND THEY DONT EVEN GIVE COPIES (tHATS FOUL). HELL THEY WOULDNT EVEN LET US TAKE PICS WITH JENNY (SHE ISNT ALL THAT HOT) BECAUSE OF TABLOID REASONS.

HERESY THE JESUS OF ROCK N ROLL

Yo CZAR.

I'm guessing you like to have long conversations???

Anyways... Read this next shit carefully cuz I don't dis you at all. I don't know you.

I personally think that it's only the purest of the ignorant gutter clowns and redneck backwashes that get on those shows to simply show just how ignorant people really can be. But I guess that's really good for stressing your points since it's always the bottom of the gene pool types they like to put on those shows. In your case I'm sure it's a very wise business move. I'll bet it's a lot of dip shit antisocial hillbilly rejects (maybe your targets) who tune in and will be down to buy your shit as well as just people in general who just like to see foolish people doing what they do best. Act foolish.

With all the ignorant bullshit they put on those shows I gotta wonder what they look for in the interviews.

I have yet to see one of those shows where the people (self victims) they put on display any common sense or knowledge of self. I often gotta wonder if these people have any thoughts when they look in the mirror or if they just stare. So... No offense intended here but I really just wanna see if you are really a just clown or maybe a business man with odd beliefs. Cuz until then I gotta give you the benefit of the doubt. So please keep us posted.

Anyways... Keep doing what you do. If you're happy then I'm happy for you.
Peace.

p.s. I don't wanna name five.

as far as the music is concerned:
hendrix, prince, and clinton don't address political issues in their music. the only black nationalist group that whites have ever flocked to purchase have been public enemy and bob marley. both of which sold to their own, before they sold to other races. so if you are performing black-rock-rap good luck to you, i hope you break the odds.

as far as your global politics:
the CFR and NWO-style politics are no different now than they have been throughout history. America, Britain, France, Austria (Ottoman Empire), Rome, Egypt, Ethiopia, and Asyrria have all taken their turn as the great power of this world. Manifest Destiny. The thing about being on top is the fear of not being on top.

as far as race relations:
if you believe that we black-americans are on the bottom, then we are. if you believe that we have no hope, then we don't. hopefully your self-doubt will not prevent you from going into business with one of your brothers. the reason things are more difficult for black people in this country are two fold: (1) we have an entrenched class system to overcome that hispanics, chinese, indian, and pakistani people do not have to overcome at the same threshold since they are in fact wedged within that system. to put it in audio terms... the compression ratio for a chinese-american is lower than the compression ratio for an african-american. (2) we are not immigrants. we have the expectations of a 100% american person so anything less than the 'american dream' is unacceptable, yet not as easily attainable as it would be if our skin color and features met the american ideal.

think about this:
all of these black politicians, political activist, thesbians, entertainers, and athletes are making millions. yet there is no black TV station, and only 1 black radio conglomerate (Cathy Hughes). those beliefs are self fulfilling prophesies that plant the seed of doubt in black minds. that's sad.

america may be a melting pot, but the flavors haven't been allowed to blend.

Crosstudio & Czar...

as far as the music is concerned:
...I agree, and good luck. I hope it sounds phat, and I hope you wreck shit on the mic. You should check out that joint Afu-ra put out last summer. Same topics, phat band, oh my God... (even got rotation on MTV2, I believe :) )

as far as your global politics:
I kinda agree, and I kinda don't. I think that Czar's points touch more on the "real" Manifest Destiny, that is, in this era, the powerful one may really rule the world, not just one's subjectve understanding of what the world is. An issue of precedence, first time it may really happen (or is happening - I don't wanna debate about it) - but yeah, dead the fuck on, either way...

as far as race relations:
This, Crosstudio, I gotta cop from you: "...to put it in audio terms... the compression ratio for a...is lower than the compression ratio for an..." Classic...

Czar, please don't sell out us black folk. Those "colored women" you currently, unequivocally don't date = women like my moms and yours and they can't be all that bad to have raised cats like us. And, i'm positive that there are plenty of young black women who aren't what you claim all black american women to be (and they'd probably flip about being called "colored," too) - do you have a sister? Or a cousin? Or a niece who's female and NOT all fucked up like you say women the same shade as you and I are? I got both in my fam. Love 'em all the same, but DAMN are they like night and day... I can't believe you've not run into any black american women who ain't all whatever-it-is you think all black women are. Not even when you were in school? It seems to me that MANY(if not all to some degree) people now native to this country seem to carry/exhibit some horribly fucked up and too easily generalized shit. It's ALWAYS culture/racially-based, particularly if they are americans. Different shit, but it all stinks. Just gotta figure which scent makes you sick and which scent tickles your dick... Or perhaps when you said "colored women" you were referring to women who are "colored" by the current stereotypes perpetuated in the media, particularly the music video industry (which I guess is a nasty reflection of our sweeping collective self). Hmmmm...

Czar wrote:
...BLACK WOMEN ARE ON "PROBATION" RIGHT NOW. LOL..."
Not trying to start no shit, so please don't come back a-swingin', but NOW who sounds like "da man?" That shit ain't funny, dog - a whole race and gender of people "on probation." Though I can understand (and sometimes appreciate) culturally-based (or should I say "biased") jokes, that shit ain't funny cuz based on what I've learned about you from your postings on this BBS, you ain't jokin' about shit. You say what you mean and mean what you say, ne'er shall man alone impede. You weren't LOL on the tv show when yuou said something to that effect, were you? I hope not. You are a bright cat, apparently with lots of shit you wanna say, and lots of shit that needs to be said - but I think that it's easy for any of us to fall into the shock factor catagory when we see that people are "put on notice" by our beliefs and actions. That would be the kind of thing that would turn me off on an otherwise interestingly important person. For some less evolved or astute, they may simply "change the channel." Oh, and I learned long ago that the line between "interestingly important" and "stark raving" are only a few degrees off, generally determined not by the apostle, but by the audience. And, since the world is your crowd, there's no way that we can ALL be nuts and you're the only one with a clue.
<puh-lease don't flip, "you, your, & we" are just general identifying pronouns in this case, not person specific>

All in all, I think what you said was cool, save 1 or 2 egregious, yet "knaive-ish" comments. I mean, if what Lazi says about the state of talk shows and their participants/audience is true, then speaking your piece and telling them you ONLY date intrinsically educated/understanding black women would have carried A LOT more weight (depsite the irony of being so smart, yet still so crudely prejudicial).

Like what Lazi said, "...Anyways... Keep doing what you do. If you're happy then I'm happy for you."

P.S. There are some amazing black rock bands in New York and Atlanta (I know, I know, you rep the Bay...), and a few of them have dope-assed MCs, and none of them give a shit about bling-blingin'. Oh, and to hear white cats spit the same, uh, I mean similar shit, check out non-phixion. No, the music ain't rock, but that's cool cuz they get all the b-boys attention. And God knows we MOON CRICKET, COON,SPOOK,GEECHEE,SAMBO, STEPIN FETCHIT, NIGGER AND A COUPLE OF OTHER WORDS need to wake the fuck up, don't we?

Let us know when the show airs - I'll be sure to set my recorder...

One,

Flo' Dolo

Last edited:
COLORED??????

no offense guys but the word "COLORED" in and of itself is racist. Try using that word around some educated "COLORED" folks and see how that conversation will end.

http://www.tolerance.org/news/feature/auburn/index.html

@LAZI CAN YOU NAME FIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN ON THE JENNY JONES SHOW AND.........LOL!!!!! I READ THE *FINE PRINT*.

IT WAS A CROSS BETWEEN A BUSINESS MOVE AND PERSONAL VIEWS. GOING ON THE SHOW AND BEING AN OUTCAST/LAUGHING STOCK/BAD GUY HAS ACTUALLY OPENED UP DOORS. I SAID SOME PRETTY HARSH THINGS ABOUT BLACK LEADERS,CHURCHES AND SCHOOLS. I HOPE THEY DONT CENSOR.

AS FAR AS *WHO* IS IN THE AUDIENCE? HANDS DOWN MORE BLACK PEOPLE ATTEND THE SHOWS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT MOST OF THE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS.

@CROSS STUDIO. GREAT POST MAN. PRINCE *HAS* TALKED ABOUT POLITICS. SO HAS CLINTON (ENDANGERED SPECIES). WHEN I MADE REFERENCE TO THEM IT WAS NOT IN REFERENCE TO THE SUBJECT MATTER BUT THE INSTRUMENTATION. ATTILAH CALLED ME A FAG AND SAID HE KNEW I WANTED TO BE A WHITE BOY BECAUSE I USED METAL. SO I GAVE HIM 3 SUCCESSFUL BLACK MUSICIANS WHO USED METAL BEFORE.

AS FAR AS WORLD POWERS/POLITICS YOU ARE RIGHT. EXCEPT FOR ONE THING. ROME NEVER REALLY LOST ITS GRIP. ROME IS COMING BACK VIA A UNIFIED ROMAN EMPIRE. SHOULD WE DISCUSS IT OR SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG?

IN REGARDS TO RACE RELATIONS I WILL SAY THIS. YOU MENTION THE PAKI'S,CHINESE AND LATINOS. LATINOS ARE NOW TAKING OVER AMERICA. THE PAKIS (AND INDIANS) ARE THE ***DOMINATE*** FORCE IN SILICON VALLEY. THE CHINESE ARE NOT NATURALLY "SMART". THEY ARE DEDICATED TO STUDIES. WHY IS THAT THE "AVERAGE" AFRICAN AMERICAN TEEN DOESNT HAVE ACCESS TO A PC? WHY DOES HE OR SHE FEAR COMPUTERS? WHERE ARE THE ***PRIORITIES*** OF OUR YOUTH? DO YOU SEE "BLING BLING" MUSIC BEING MARKETED TO ASIAN TEENS? WHO DO YOU SEE BEING EXPLOITED?

CROSS THINGS ARE DIFFICULT. SO IF THINGS ARE DIFFICULT WHY NOT ADDRESS THEM? WHY NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THEM? WHY NOT TRY TO SOLVE THEM? THATS ALL IM SAYING. WE AS A PEOPLE DONT DO THAT. WE HAVE NOT DONE IT SINCE THE 60'S. WE HAVE NO LEADERSHIP AND THOSE WHO WERE IN THE POSITION OF LEADERSHIP DROPPED THE BALL.

2) we are not immigrants. we have the expectations of a 100% american person so anything less than the 'american dream' is unacceptable, yet not as easily attainable as it would be if our skin color and features met the american ideal.
I AGREE 100%. HOWEVER THE *MENTALITY* ADDS MORE TO IT. DO I HAVE HARSH FEELINGS FOR THE GUY ON THE CORNER BUSTING HIS KNOCK? YES AND NO. I CANT REALLY FAULT THAT MAN BECAUSE HIS EYES MAY NOT BE OPENED. IS HE TO BLAME FOR THE CRACK BABY GOING HUNGRY AT NIGHT? YES. SO IS THE CRACK HEAD. SO IS THE PRESIDENT WHO HELPS BRING THE DOPE IN.

SO WHAT IS THE AMERICAN IDEAL? LONG BLONDE FLOWING HAIR? BLUE EYES? THIN LIPS NO HIPS AND A GREAT 401 K PLAN? IN MY OPINION (AND BY WHAT I SEE) BLACK PEOPLE ARE SETTLING FOR LESS.

think about this:all of these black politicians, political activist, thesbians, entertainers, and athletes are making millions. yet there is no black TV station, and only 1 black radio conglomerate (Cathy Hughes). those beliefs are self fulfilling prophesies that plant the seed of doubt in black minds. that's sad.
IM NOT SURE WHERE YOU STAND ON THIS SO CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN? WHAT BELIEFS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? ITS A *FACT* THAT BLACKS DONT *OWN* A MAJOR TV OUTLET.

WHERE IS THE SEED OF DOUBT? SAYING THAT IT *CANT* BE DONE OR ASKING *WHY* IT HASNT BEEN DONE YET?

@FLO WHATS UP MAN. HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?
Czar, please don't sell out us black folk
THATS MY POINT!!!!! IM NOT SELLING YOU OUT. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE BEING MANIPULATED AND EXPLOITED (NOT *YOU* SPECIFICALLY). JUST LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS. I HAVE AN UNORTHODOX (SOME WOULD SAY WARPED) WAY OF TRYING TO GET A PERSON TO READ AND APPLY.
Those "colored women" you currently, unequivocally don't date = women like my moms and yours and they can't be all that bad to have raised cats like us.
NAW MAN I DISAGREE WITH YOU 100%. THE WOMEN I SEE NOW ARE NOT LIKE MY MOMS. NOT LIKE MY SISTERS. SORRY BRO BUT HELL NO!!!!!!!!! OUR MOMS GREW UP IN A *DIFFERENT* ERA. NOT THE "CRACK BABY" ERA. THE YOUNG GIRLS NOW HAVE NO SENSE OF SELF WORTH,SELF ESTEEM,CONFIDENCE OR MORALITY.......WHY IS THAT? WHERE ARE THE FAMILY VALUES/HOME TRAINING?

THE "AVERAGE" BLACK WOMAN? HERE IS HER CHOICE OF MAN.

1.RICH WHITE MAN

2.ANOTHER WOMAN

3.A GAY OR BISEXUAL MALE

4.A MALE WHO IS IN AND OUT OF JAIL (AND VERY ABUSIVE)

HER LAST CHOICE WILL BE A BLACK MALE WHO IS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING WITH HIS LIFE. NO I HAVENT MET ALL WOMEN BUT MY VIEWS ARE BASED ON EXPERIENCE,WHAT I HAVE SAW OR WHAT I HAVE HEARD.

GUESS WHAT MOST OF THE BLACK GIRLS WHO I GRADUATED WITH ARE DOING NOW? STRIPPING AND POSING AS WEB CAM WHORES. THESE ARE THE SAME FEMALES WHO SAID THEY WERE GOING TO COLLEGE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH....THE SAME ONES THAT WERE MEMBERS OF BSU BUT HAD ME KICKED OUT BECAUSE OF MY VIEWS.

SO NO THEY ARE *NOT* IN THE SAME CLASS AS OUR MOTHERS AND SISTERS.

Or perhaps when you said "colored women" you were referring to women who are "colored" by the current stereotypes perpetuated in the media, particularly the music video industry (which I guess is a nasty reflection of our sweeping collective self). Hmmmm
INTERESTING. IM GOIGN TO COME BACK TO THAT IN THE NEXT POST.

You weren't LOL on the tv show when yuou said something to that effect, were you? I hope not
I DONT THINK I WAS LAUGHING WHEN I SAID IT BUT THEY ARE ON PROBATION. RIGHT NOW THE FEMALE WHO I AM INVOLVED WITH IS NATIVE AND BLACK. THE "BLACK" WOMEN ARE ON PROBATION BECAUSE OF THE CURRENT SLAVE MENTALITY.

All in all, I think what you said was cool, save 1 or 2 egregious, yet "knaive-ish" comments. I mean, if what Lazi says about the state of talk shows and their participants/audience is true, then speaking your piece and telling them you ONLY date intrinsically educated/understanding black women would have carried A LOT more weight (depsite the irony of being so smart, yet still so crudely prejudicial).
NO COLOREDS ALLOWED.

P.S. There are some amazing black rock bands in New York and Atlanta (I know, I know, you rep the Bay...), and a few of them have dope-assed MCs, and none of them give a shit about bling-blingin'. Oh, and to hear white cats spit the same, uh, I mean similar shit, check out non-phixion. No, the music ain't rock, but that's cool cuz they get all the b-boys attention. And God knows we MOON CRICKET, COON,SPOOK,GEECHEE,SAMBO, STEPIN FETCHIT, NIGGER AND A COUPLE OF OTHER WORDS need to wake the fuck up, don't we?
NAW MAN ITS NOT A MATTER OF ME REPPIN THE BAY OR NOT. THESE IDIOTS AROUND HERE WANT TO KEEP THE "PLATINUM CHAINS OF SLAVERY". IM DONE WITH THE BAY......HAVE TO GO TO SANTA CRUZ JUST TO DO SHOWS.....ITS SICK.......BUT YEAH I WILL LOOK INTO IT BRO. OH YEAH NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS AND COONS AND MOON CRICKETS. JESSE JACKSON? YEP. POWELL? YEP. "FARACOON"? CERTAINLY? YOU? NO. SPIN? NO. ATTILAH?NOPE. FINGAZ? NOPE. STUDIO? NADA.

SO WHO ELSE FITS INTO THE "NIGGER" GROUP? ANY PERSON WHO IS TOLD TO LOOK INTO SOMETHING (ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CAN HELP THEM) AND DOESNT.....ANY PERSON WHO WILL SET HIS ***HEART*** ON RICHES INSTEAD OF BEING A ***SERVICE*** TO HIS FELLOW MAN, COMMUNITY AND GOD.

THE PERSON WHO LAUGHS WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO GET HIM TO DROP THE MENTAL CHAINS OF SLAVERY IS A MOON CRICKET. THE PERSON WHO WILL BE MANIPULATED FOR $$$$$ IS THE STEPIN FETCHIT......THINK ABOUT IT......

EXCUSE ALL CAPS AND TYPOS.

C.O.B THE JESUS OF RAP ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!

Re: COLORED??????

godson said:
no offense guys but the word "COLORED" in and of itself is racist. Try using that word around some educated "COLORED" folks and see how that conversation will end.

I HAVE B4.........THEY ACTUALLY DIDNT LIKE THE BLACK RACE......SAID ALL BLACKS DO IS KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY......

:h:

godson:
to me it doesn't matter whether you say colored, negroe, black or african-american. it's the tone and message on the lips and soul of the person who speaks the word. a reporter will come on the news and says that a "black" man committed a crime and you can just tell that the word taste like ass coming out of that reporters mouth. it doesn't matter if the reporter were to say coon, or darkie or porch monky the spirit of contempt is there.

czar:
its a shame that with those black resources, only bob johnson had the vision to venture out and start his own. and even though i grew tired of reruns of 227, and Sparks and Sparks, I loved BET for what it was, and I turned on Tavist Smiley when i could.

regarding dating black women:
all black women think that they are a 'strong black woman'. some really are, some aren't. almost all black women say that they want a strong black man, but when they get one they don't know what to do because a strong black man is going to say 'no' or 'not yet' sometimes, and only a strong black woman can take that maturely. that's why i always found it easier to relate to and deal with a black woman who had a father-figure in her life. it didn't have to be her father. could have been an uncle or a family friend. if your male voice is the first male voice that a woman hears she is going to rebell against it like a teenage girl.

Back