Future Is Now-New A.Mad Beat

What is the point of this thread? Are you looking for feedback on this mix, or are you trying to spam links to your music in hopes that somebody buys a track from you? I have to tell you that coming in here declaring your own mix is a "HOT BEAT" really makes it seem like the latter - especially when combined with the price-charts on your soundclick page that you linked to: I also have to tell you that we don't put up with that shit here at HR. Spam somewhere else.

If I'm wrong, my apologies, and I'll gladly offer some feedback, if desired.

edit: After looking through your history - I see that practically every post you've made over the last few years is promoting your latest "HoT BEaTZORs!!111" And not just you - but like 90% of the threads here are shameless self-promotion bordering on, if not totally, SPAM. What the hell is going on in this forum?! Are these all spam bots? Are you even a real person, A_Mad?

Last edited:
man i think you have a problem!
this is "dj & hip hop production" OK??
everyone post they beats here and gets feedbacks! understand?

man i think you have a problem!
this is "dj & hip hop production" OK??
everyone post they beats here and gets feedbacks! understand?

So... even though you didn't really answer my question, I take it that you are looking for feedback. Super duper. I've been trying to keep up with this forum (the dj/hip hop one, specifically) more lately, but it seems like there's a ton of spammers here who don't actually care for feedback, and certainly never offer any advice to others... Had you said something like "I would appreciate feedback", it would have made it clear that you weren't only spamming your link.

At any rate: I like the song. I think that sawtooth synth could really benefit from some EQ and/or compression to help fatten it up in the midrange... It sounds unnaturally scooped and hollow, as if somebody carved a huge smiley face into it with an equalizer. I also think the high-hat track could handle being brought up quite a bit. Kick and bass are balanced very well with each other - good job on that.

Back