Freestyle Rapper looking for help.

BabyOJ

Hey everyone how's it going? My name is Justin Hill, I'm a freestyle Rapper from Oklahoma. I mostly 99% of the time just spit it off the top of my head. Every once in awhile ill write it down and its some kill.

Some of my friends and two studios have heard me rap. They all love it and say I'm the best freestyle white Rapper there is in Oklahoma. This is the truth.

I'm currently unsigned at this point. Im looking for someone to help me get some beats to go with my flow. I can also freestyle without music, they like this too.

So please if you have any information to get me in touch with someone let me know. I'm not joking around I'm a serious freestyle Rapper who is trying to get his music out there.

If there's in way I can send a few demos of me rapping, such as sending them to emails, ill do that, I just have to warn you, any attempted stealing of my lyrics and ill be on you like white on rice. If you are serious about this as I am, then let's do this.

Yeah Haha, what I really need is for someone to call me on the phone and say come let us hear you rap, then I spit it for them, then sign their paper, then its on.

Not really, I just needa Mic, tryna spit dis shit all night. My rap games like a fight, there's two people in it, a loser and my might. So while ya are listenin to me spitting this flow, let me know the name of a hookup yo, then ill be alright. Til then I'm still spitting it out of sight. Copyright Justin Hill Baby OJ Freestyle Rapper. All rights reserved. The previous flow was created solely by me Justin Hill Aka Baby OJ. It was created on April 2nd 2012.

Last edited:
Yes a few things I've recorded on my smartphone, it sounds good enough that the studios who wanted to hear it didn't complain. I have some without music, some with me rapping over music. Like I previously said, I have the skill, heart and dedication, I'm just looking for someone who wants to be with me when this shit finally sparks.

I have also heard myself on a Mic, it sounds good. Im hoping that people will finally notice me and realize that I'm very serious about my work.

This thread is amazing on at least eleventeen levels. There's an unlikely protagonist (dare I say hero?) with local community support and the talent to make it big, but he just needs that one chance. An appeal is made to some off-screen shadow group (I bet they're wearing black hooded robes and masks, that's why we don't know who he's talking to yet). Suddenly a suspicion of foul-play evokes a preemptive threat of massive retaliation. Tensions are high as the plot thickens. Enter quirky, confusing random character for comic relief just before our heads explode...close one! Several minutes of quirky confusion follow...followed by several more... when our hero suddenly boasts something mysterious in the local dialect (no subtitles makes it extra mysterious). Long-overdue narration begins and briefly interrupts the action.

This is gonna be epic. :eatpopcorn:

My flow is so wicked, my beats hit like their addicted. I see to lookin ass wearing that afflicted, you betraying watch out before your ass gets constricted. I'm not the man that plays, I'm on the one pays, and if your standin in my way, your about to get sprayed. My flow is so wicked, my beats hit like their addictive. Copyright all rights reserved to Baby OJ / Justin Hill the Freestyle Rapper. April 3rd 2012,

rock2.gif:guitar:!!The crowd goes wild!!:guitar:rock2.gif

(But still observes all applicable local, state, and federal copyright laws, of course)

I'm a cruddy white boy from the countryside, I got a bunch of bitches hanging out my fly ride, and if you see me Walkin you'd be best to hide, the last fucker got in my way, died! "Copyright all rights reserved to Baby OJ / Justin Hill the freestyle Rapper"

My beats are like candy every one of them is dandy, my flows are like fire, because they will never expire. My voice is like crystal, and its Sharp as a new pistol, my raps are one of a kind, there's a hidden message in each and every one of them that you yourself must find. Copyright all rights reserved to Justin Hill / Baby OJ freestyle rapper. April 3rd at 5:30pm

Shit grimtraveller don't make me cuss, unless you can mistake a .45 for a bus. ;) copyright all rights reserved to Justin Hill / Baby OJ April 3rd 2012.

My feet are slick, my raps are sick, if your tryna picked, your messing up because you look like a fat tick. My flow is like the grass it learns to grow, your flow is like my ass, because it stinks and it seems like shit comes out of it really Damn fast. so if your tryna step on me think fast, ill have you rolled up and in the past. Copyright all rights reserved to Baby OJ Justin Hill Freestyle Rapper April 3rd 2012.

Back