Factory reset on the ASR-X pro ???

LAZI

Is there a way to do a factory reset on this thing? I searched the manual and the web and found nothing but I think I did it years ago using a combination of buttons.

Plus...Anybody know how to set it to turn on with the sequencer setup a cetain way? I know it can do it but how. I made some changes on a few tracks a while back like -1 or +2 octaves on some tracks and some fucked up effects routings. Now every time I turn it on it's set to this. How do I set it to save new setting and always have them on power up?

Thanks.

Okay. After a coule nights of searching I don't think there is a factory reset functioin on the ASR-X pro.

Damn I thought I had figured it out but that wasn't it. DAMN... This shit is really bugging me. I gott some settinngs that I need to change before I can really use this things. ??????

Last edited:
You can try the ASR-X jumpstation. Type it out on yahoo.com and see what comes up? There is an ASR-X forum, I know someone can answer your question within the Yahoo group.

i've got my disk setup as an init disk so that certain parameters are set and my sounds are loaded on system startup.

i don't remember how to do it but its in the book, you just gotta name the file to a certain name and the ASR-X will know what to do.

ps. i never use that thing for sequencing, and i always control it through midi controller parameters in Sonar.

Back