Divine Inspiration

You got a real choppy style, kinda off like Jay-Z, it meshes well though, sounds tight.

Lyrically it's nice, spittin from the heart, I like that. Not feelin the beat a whole lot though... seems empty to me. Hook is cool, is that you singin? Not bad... could be nicer ;)

Woah... what's with the 30 second fade-out...lol? That's a long fade homie...

Yo, I likes it man... nice style, reminds me of a homie I used to spit with in Las Vegas...

Oh yeah... I replied to you PM.

-Change

I meant to cut the end out a little but BASEBALL TONIGHT came on and i got distracted...
Thanks for the reply

Vocals are too low, kinda hard to hear.

Beat is a little boring, doesn't really have much going on - the drum pattern and drums are good, but the only melody you have is in the chorus and the verses have only got bass.

The rapping seems fine you just can't hear it. THe singing isn't that bad. You need to bring the vocals up, work on the mixing a bit and add a melody in the verses and maybe have some other intstruments for change ups.

I gotta say I'm not too into religion and what not, but I like this track. Although, the beat isn't of the highest quality, it does have a good feel it, I like it.

As far as the lyrics and performance, I think you did a pretty good job, especially since this was done so quick. I think the 3rd verse is very tight, especially the "preacher" part.

Good job

Stray

Back