Dear Vancouver (My City) - Short film w/ beat produced by me

madfresh

Yo, what's happening Home Recording people?

I go by the name Uhh aka Aron Zantana, Slim Face Vanilla Don, A Quarter Pounder with Steeze, Take Notes The Funky Substitute + a lot of more names and I'm a rapper/producer originally from Stockholm, Sweden but living in London since 2008, trying to create digital fire from a bedroom in a flatshare with two Eastern European girls.

Check this out: Dear Vancouver (My City) - a short film/montage created by super talented up and coming director Jae Yu from Vancouver, Canada. The beat in the film is produced by me. The film was Canadian finalist in the global short film competition Metro Video Challenge which ended in July and is a dedication to Jae’s home city Vancouver. YouTube link:

Dear Vancouver (My City)

Me and Mr. Yu got another project together which will be released online in the end of August. Apart from that, Jae is working on several music videos which are going to be launched during the fall and winter. When it comes to me, I’m currently working on some hot @§§ tracks that will be available online for free within the next couple of weeks. So stay tuned for more heavyhitting material from both of us!!

Related links:

Jae Yu Vimeo

Three Piece Media homepage

Metro Video Challenge

Uhh Myspace

PEACE!!

jlewis: Cheers man!

Btw, just saw the finished version of my second project with Jae Yu today and it's crazy! Jae is sick in the head! I will post it here when it has been officially released.

Back