Damn.......the whole hiphop game is turning into one big Soap Opera!!!!

Was that intended as a racist, or even culturally insensative, comment?

Just f*ckin wit 'cha.................I don't even know what nationality you are!!!!!!!:D

Stir it all up.... This will increase album sales and show attendance for both atrist in anticipation of comebacks and what not.... ANd the general public eats this sh#t up..... Can't really blame the aritists they just playin the game.... Or maybe I can blame em.....

Rat diggy...

Not racist. Maybe culturally insensitive...

I just find it stupid. It's all the same mentality that got Shakur and Smalls dead.

Like you said, "soap opera"... Last I heard that's not a compliment. I think they make themselves look stupid by engaging in such behavior. But if that's what they need to do to sell records, and that's what the fans want... So be it. Let 'em act like a bunch of Springer bitches...

yo this dont have shit to do with how pac and biggie beef went down. All this is, is some hyped up shit by a bunch of big name, know the formula to make money, cats that trying to get some hype for record sells. None of them heads, represent people who really live, love and die for this hip hop. Come on yall, Jay Z, DMX, Ja Rule, Nelly, these artist have very little to do with hip hop and the true culture. They are record industry pawns, getting pimped by label heads to prolong and perpetuate negative stereotypes and bullshit ass "keep it real" ideologies. When any of these cats bring some real lyrical skills to the table, then they can complain about who is better or what not. Nas was the closest but he on some wanna be a prophet, but still wanna talk bout cash shit. Its just a shame that record sells and MTV videos dominate who is quote unquote real hip hop.

LOL

I listened to some of the others pieces...

It's kinda reminding me of the WWF......

LOL....... LOL....

omg
yo that breal on air fight shit was fucking disturbing
thats a bunch of bullshit
the whole thing

lol
fuck soap operas

peace

wtf!!..........i didn't know that happened on big boy's neigborhood. when did that happen? that shit wuz funny. mad soap opera type of shit. but for real, b real cant fuck with big boy. dat dude is large!!!!!

Back