Check out MY beats..

Okay, I fixed your link

www.mp3.com/soleternity

(The caps made it impossible to reach the URL)

Peace,
Beathoven

(BTW I downloaded "After Laughter", it's a great song. Good job on that one Mr.Sol...)

(P.S.: Welcome aboard dude! :D )

Would you mind telling us what you are using to make your beats?

Thanks in advance,
Beathoven

(P.S.: The kicks on the song "The Truth" are weird...)

lol word, i didnt know why i allways had to refresh that url, now i know. how stupid i feel!

i use a midi controller with a roland jv 1010 synth to play all of my melodies.. thats all the hardware i use

Woah! Great beats you got there...

"Hope", "AfterThought" and "Elevate" are three beats on which I would hear BoneThugs 'N' Harmony rapping.

Keep up the good work dude,
Beathoven

actually, all my melodies i play on the keyboard, but you're right, i do use some software.. i use acid style 2.0 to sequence the instrumentation and also to arange and program my drum patterns

thanks all!

Mr. SOl

sup playa this is middleman...i was feelin' many of the instro flows you had goin, but where's the vocal contemplations, successions? if you need some ill rhymes dog, holla..i have mad notebooks filled.

Yo Mr. Sol, Haven't been on this board too too long and haven't downloaded too too much of peoples stuff but yours is probably the best stuff I've heard here yet, and I don't even like Hip-Hop that much. It's nice and emotion packed which i think alot of HH is nowadays. Anyways keep the beats comin!

Laj

What!

Some different sounding beats! What I heard(think I listened to about 6 different tracks), has some nice productions, and you got alot of musical talent. What are you using for that clean sound when you touch up your tracks and master? All my sh!t sounds pure underground.
Nuff Respect.

Hott hott

What's up playboy,I'm digging the tracks, We should hook up so I can blaze the track wit some hot MidWest Flow......."It's Official, Let em know"

Back