Big Daddy Kane's new album, any predictions?

Big Daddy Kane's new album, any predictions?

• Hell no, this has-been aint got a chance!....You heard his last album

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I think he'll at least be able to make as much of a comeback as Rakim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll have more than average success, he's still got much of his original fan base, as well as new h

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Y'all are crazy!! Kane's gonna go platinum!! WHAT!!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Me myself & him

I saw him a couple of weeks ago, he had my sister critique five joints off his upcoming album (due out in september) she said it was tight, excellent mix and all that, "he can still rap good" she said, Premier and some other NY cats hit him off with beats. She also said he had a couple of more commercial topic songs to appeal to the present day norm. My brother says, "Naaah, ....has been!"

What do you think his chances are?

The age group has changed immensly and though KANE is hot as hell lyrically - I KNOW FIRST HAND - the game is lame.

meaning: look at what's out there now, it's garbage, almost any
beat, any melody, any thing closely resembling a neptunes beat is accepted as hot.

So where am I going with this: All the work, thought process from PREMO to EVIL DEE who worked with KANE on this CD will be over looked. If aint talking about: chicks, X, Bents, Chrome etc..
the average purchaser wont deem it as hot, but just as an old cat who trying to make a come back.

Though the fan base maybe strong in KANE's case -- BK nukka

Kane will rule....

Kane did a song about 3 months ago that Alchemist produced and it was Hott as hell. Kane is an old school kat but hes got what it takes to survive in the Hip-Hop game in the present day.

he was one of my favourites back in the day, curious as to how it's gonna come off. I'd have to hear it to comment.

Back