Beat Tournament Finale

*CPU Handshake to D Ease* :D....The T.V producers would say "Noddy what the hell are you doing?!?!" "Viewers dont want to see gotdamn handshakes and smiles" So what I say to those parental supervion is advised cocksuckers is "Fug You D Ease is a big part as to why Im here today so *Middle Fingerz to you".......my bad fam if that didnt make since Im just hot as hell and my peepz got a damn ham in the oven

Look at D ease and Noddizzo with their pretty banners :D :D :D

Y'all must know that Italian Nucca Fievarelli :D :D :D :D :D

Noddy, I know what you mean about those Hams in the oven when it's hot anyway! Pluto is known for cooking them Hams in the Summer, that's what attracted me to this place in the beginning! :eek: :eek:

DesertEase said:
you got bpm counts for these pellas?
lol thats your job, u dont need the bpm to mix teh pella in but i got you, the clipse mr me 2 pella is 91bpm and the mims this is why...one is 80 0r 160 (same thing), your prolly gonna hev to move them around untill they fit anyways, so good luck

Ham??? Now??? WTF?!?!?!?

At least it isn't that special Spanish blend of Spam

Don Fieva

Trumpspade said:
Look at D ease and Noddizzo with their pretty banners :D :D :D

Y'all must know that Italian Nucca Fievarelli :D :D :D :D :D

Italian all the way down to the loafers baby!!! Viva Italia!

damn i wish i woulda came back here and read the bpm instead of wasting time figuring it out oops my bad lol but anywayz my track is done so whenever noddy is done we can start the voting

Noddy301 said:
Dont tell me you've never heard of ham Fiev :eek:

I would think ham of a fall winter type food if it's cooked and warm.

No I only eat steak and lobster LOL

Fiev can I get a banner that reads: Silent Beats for Sale AKA Bangers in your Mind.........................

Marg can we PLEAZE throw in a different pella...say with somebody like Pastor Troy or David Banner. PLEAZE!!! We still got a week so it shouldnt hurt. I need some damn "SOUF" juice to motivate me ya dig

Trumpspade said:
Fiev can I get a banner that reads: Silent Beats for Sale AKA Bangers in your Mind.........................

Now say that three times fast nahmean

Back