>BAF< Canadian Hip-Hop , Feedback plz...

i didnt really like it, too gangsta i think, great voice but an mad lyrics. work on the beats a lil maybe try sumthin a bit like "luniz- i got 5 on it" that ghetto gospel harmony flow ya know. anyway good luck with all

Lyrikool said:
i didnt really like it, too gangsta i think, great voice but an mad lyrics. work on the beats a lil maybe try sumthin a bit like "luniz- i got 5 on it" that ghetto gospel harmony flow ya know. anyway good luck with all

Alright, thx for the feedback, but im woundering if ya listened to more than just one or to songs cuz im far from being a gangsta :D , but thx for taking the time to listen :)

The way to get feedback is, to give, give, give, give feedback to others...

and list a specific song or songs you would like feedback to..most of us dont go to the whole site to peep songs..and if we do it only goin to be the 1st song..

welcome to the board..stay active and enjoy your stay..

stay up...peace

i dont know is a mad song i can listen to that song ovr an ovr again. nah yer your alright, not the best but your alright nah i dont even know........ but keep up the good work man..... i should hav my soundclick up in running soon so u can judge me 2 haha

Back