ATTN HR ARTISTS:Get on upcoming DJ Drama/ShadyVille mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
DesertEase said:
that is all the proof anyone should need right there so good luck to all that submitted sumthin and keep us posted if you get selected

thats still not proof..it just a site put together with no links to any of the djs..hell no links at all..just a internet flyer...but its a start..but what do I know..lol

Okay I didnt weigh in on this because of who knows but whenever some boday post something like this I always check there post history of threads they have started. I suggest you guys do the same. Could be real or could be fake I dont know.

Also my man do graphixs so that site could be the old dj finggas special. Could be real or could be fake I dont know.

The thing that disturbs me tho is he is trying to prove that it is not fake. If some oneI drop a gem on you and you dont want it or question it then most cats would be like you either do or you dont want in but I aint trying to convince you either way.

LET ME RESTATE FOR THE RECORD DO I THINK ITS A SCAM I DONT KNOW BUT BEFORE YOU SEND IN 3 BILLS DO YOUR HISTORY SO YOU DO KNOW OR HAVE A STRONG FEELING TO FOLLOW.

PERSONALLY I HOPE ITS ON THE UP. BUT I DONT KNOW

you dont have to send in 3 bills unless you are selected.......well just think of it as Jesus coming back...

all the non-believers will miss out on an oppurtunity of a lifetime.

2001n4ever said:
you dont have to send in 3 bills unless you are selected.......well just think of it as Jesus coming back...

all the non-believers will miss out on an oppurtunity of a lifetime.

point taken.

This is one of the more productive production sites so feel free to stick around. you can gain some knowledge and impart some as well. GOOD LUCK

RAM BEATZ said:
point taken.

This is one of the more productive production sites so feel free to stick around. you can gain some knowledge and impart some as well. GOOD LUCK

stick around....lol

I been here longer than you....lol.....Ive been sticking around....lol

Ok, these people emailed me back today...

They want something else from me talking about bling, and money....

lol...

Umm... No thanks. If you won't take real music, you can shove that mixtape where the sun don't shine.

Change of POETS said:
Ok, these people emailed me back today...

They want something else from me talking about bling, and money....

lol...

Umm... No thanks. If you won't take real music, you can shove that mixtape where the sun don't shine.

Hell no, you are lying. There was nothing about Bling, I was forwarded the message. Ok its whatever. When it drops you will just miss out. I hate when people knock other peoples hustle, lie and put it out there like that.

2001n4ever said:
Hell no, you are lying. There was nothing about Bling, I was forwarded the message. Ok its whatever. When it drops you will just miss out. I hate when people knock other peoples hustle, lie and put it out there like that.
I'm lying?

This is the first of 12 emails exchanged.... He specifically asks for something about bling or money. This is a screen shot of my email account. Most people on here know that's my email too.

Unless you're just trying to get over on people... which I wouldn't doubt. I've fronted you out on this site before, don't make me do it again.

Attachments

• bling.jpg
    bling.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 32
ahm - can i interupt this spirtied exchange to say . . . i got some bling lryics - . . . ahm - i dont mind sellin my soul . . . i can always buy it back later!!!

gullyjewelz said:
ahm - can i interupt this spirtied exchange to say . . . i got some bling lryics - . . . ahm - i dont mind sellin my soul . . . i can always buy it back later!!!

If that's your thing, do you.

But if I were to do it, it woudln't be real music, from me. So I won't do it.

I'm more upset that this dude tried to front me out, like I'd lie over some retarded mess like this. :rolleyes:

Something tells me this 2001n4ever dude, has a financial gain in this venture.

gullyjewelz said:

Gully they accepted menace and your song :D what you want to do..lol

im prolly game (although im not too sure its real - im gon pray on it - lol - thats riteme - mr. phuck religio himself - is gon drop 2 kneez, prostrate n pray on it
lol - we'll see if ANYONE answers . ..

I TOLD YOU THOSE DUDES LOOKED LIKED STRAIGHT SELLOUTS!!! there was something not right about any of this 2001 is a fu*king P**SY!

2001n4ever said:
stick around....lol

I been here longer than you....lol.....Ive been sticking around....lol

dont get ya panties in a bunch I was just trying to be nice and extend a hand. I have been here since 2001. those that have been here know me. but this aint no pissing contest over who has been here the longest. but your true colors are starting to show. any way keep you hustle strong I hope it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back