Any 1 has that 9-6 classic album type hiphop beats

Killah_Trakz

Who Cares!
working on my solo project an was looking for any1 who wanna contribute. Im looking for that boom bap, 95 96 type beats. Hit me up @ KTrakz @ gmail.com or Aim Killah Trakz.

Whasup man. Hey, if u need a track like that, give me a demonstration of what you want and i'll make it. We can negotiate on a price.

I'm not tryin to sound harsh either....Speaking for myself I'm not gonna give 6-9 classic Album tracks for free. I'm more than willing to negotiate and get to a price thats good for both of us. I'm pretty good about not trying to break anyone but for free? You got to come with some kind of percentage deal or something if your strapped for cash.

Thats you must learn to "Read Fool"

no where in my post did i say i wanted to pay for the beats at this instance, thats why i said contribute. And also i dont need 6-9 beats from anyone either.

With that attitude, you won't last long on this forum, or in this business.

People won't give tracks away for free, especially when nothing is offered in return. Unless you have an established buzz, and are sure to move units and bring them some business because of it.

Me with an attitude

naw man i dont have an attitude, i just know some cats be throwin away beats so thats why i posted. I dont get cocky over no internet cuz thats a waste of time, and doesnt seem to do anything but get these dudes here all gas headed. I never said their wuznt any compensation from doing work with me.

Those are the best beats in the history of rap
nobody's going to even let you preview that kind of shit for free
and especially not online
...........but i've got tons of em.......but ..........prices........start.......at......$5,000.oo
but i'll bet you thats exactly what you're looking for

Thanks to those who emailed

Here's an example of what im looking 4 or something more in the lines. Here's somethin i just finished 1/27/06.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=728297&t=6738<<< its called wack rappers.

its all grand to ask for contributors for your album..but you are not tell them what they will get in return...so we are lookin at it as your looking for free beats..

If you state what we get in return then maybe you will get someone to help you out..if nothing coming back($$) then you really want find that kind of hook-up in here for an album you trying to release..

Its cool. When things were done and all songs were approved things wouldve been on wax, but like i said im cool my works getting done moves are being made and just good luck to me.

Back