(2 songs produced by yours truly): Mistah - Headed For Destruction & Game Twisted!!!

Mista Alt

(2 songs produced by yours truly): Mistah - Headed For Destruction & Game Twisted!!!

These are some songs I produced for my boy Mistah. Check them out.

Headed For Destruction - Listen to Mistah spit about the truth. This a serious song right here. Live bass played on this track. Checking this track out is must!

Game Twisted - Club anthem of the year. Listen to Mistah spit some pimp knowledge, with his unique flow. you wont be disappointed, trust me.

Mista Alt,

Why the double post? Listened to both your songs. I'm liking "Destruction" but not feeling that horn you have in the hook, kind of cheesy sounding and seems to be out of place. The flow and topic matter fit together nicely with the track. Bass line is nicely done as well. I would definitely bump this track, minus the horn section.

Not really feeling "Twisted", although I've always disliked these types of songs so I may be a bit biased. This sounds like a Cash Money track, is that what you were going for? Topic matter is stale, but flow is alright.

Overall real nice work, high quality. Keep it up.

Stray

Thanx.... Oh, the other post didnt have anything on it... I dont know why, I guess it is because when i hit submit button the server was not responding.

Thanx a lot for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Game Twisted has quite a nice beat, though I'm not too keen on the flowing.

Headed for destruction has a really tight beat and pretty good lyrics - he seems to flow better on this track, though I'm not a big fan of his style of rapping, but that's just personal taste.

Back