Why people actually pay for recording software..

FrizzleFry

You can downlload a full crack of Cool Edit Pro 2000
And a full crack of Fruity Loops 3
from kazaa
you don't have to pay a cent.
(not that I have done either of these things)

Why do morons pay hundreads of dollars for this stuff?

Last edited:
Because it is "honest", and supporting the hard working people who make the softwear, who have bills to pay and children to feed.

This issue has been beaten to death in the past and the general concencious is that it's wrong, but if your gonna do it keep it quiet because you will soon loose all respect from a lot of people on this board if you admit to pirating the softwear.

So i'd change that statement to a theoretical one if i were you, otherwise you'll find less and less people helping you in your posts when you ask legitimate questions. There are people on this board who actually make softwear for a living (maybe not audio softwear), and they take these issues very personally (obviously).

I think people would view it in the same vein as if you went to circut city or whatever, guitar center, and shoved neuman tlm103 (or whatever the model is) down your pants, and came home and laughed at all of the other "suckers" who actually paid for their products. "It's so easy to steal why pay for it?". I'm not preaching i really don't give a fuck myself, but i'm just saying don't go around sayin that sort of thing, here people don't like it.

It's taboo man, Sshhhhh.

Oh O.K hahaahaha

Well, if I downloaded a product for free, I wouldn't exactly feel guilty about.. the markups on those products are ridiculous anyway. If they charged a decent price for them then maybe i would have reason to feel guilty.

FrizzleFry said:
from kazaa

"Not that I have done either of these things"?

I don't buy that. A person with these kinds of statements obiously knows what he's talking about because he has done it before. You should talk to XG at the SOS-forum...

FrizzleFry said:
Oh O.K hahaahaha

Well, if I downloaded a product for free, I wouldn't exactly feel guilty about.. the markups on those products are ridiculous anyway. If they charged a decent price for them then maybe i would have reason to feel guilty.
Thanks. Now I now who to avoid like the plague.

FrizzleFry said:
Oh O.K hahaahaha

You may not feel guilty, but I will laugh my ass off once you need to reformat your HD.

Most of the Warez found on the Internet is either hacked to the point of crashing regularly to break any built in copy protection (serial #'s or hardware keys) or has a nice little virus embedded somewhere inside.

Have fun!

Sucker...

FrizzleFry said:
from kazaa

Gimme a fuckin' break........... :rolleyes:

We got ourselves another schmuck.....

brzilian said:
You may not feel guilty, but I will laugh my ass off once you need to reformat your HD.

Most of the Warez found on the Internet is either hacked to the point of crashing regularly to break any built in copy protection (serial #'s or hardware keys) or has a nice little virus embedded somewhere inside.

Have fun!

Sucker...

Well I did say that I didn't actually *do* it..

But if I did.. perhaps I would download a top notch virus stopper.. one that was supposed to pay for (oh the irony).. to stop any so called virus. Meanwile the rest of you buffoons go on lining bil gates pockets with you lunch money. What a world.

Oh this is the end. A cliche of pretentious, computer-geek snobs on an internet message board won't return my phone calls. Excuse me while I go shoot myself.

?

I dont understand why some people are posting syupidity here!! :) I ve been here for about 3 days and a read a lot of thread with ...uh.. war? lol sorry, my english sux.

about the cracked software thing, yes I use some, yes I buy some. The cracked software can "help" the manufaturer.

ex: I know many people who tried a cracked Cubase SX, and then after a few month bought the original.

for honest people, cracked software are used as a longer then "30 days" demo

I'm waiting Nuendo 2 (cracked) then I'll chose wich to buy! Cubase SX, or Nuendo 2 :)

So when computer programmers stop programming because their company(ies) go out of business because they aren't making money off the software because people are downloading it for free, exactly which software program are you going to use to record with?

>Why do morons pay hundreads of dollars for this stuff?

So people that don't steal anything that is not tied down are morons? Maybe you will come to your senses when you are victimized by thieves. Were you raised by wolves? Is your mother a Presa Canario?

Some "morons" actually pay income tax! Imagine that.

http://www.paynoincometax.com

Back