Who is up for some alpha/beta testing?

pipelineaudio

If you record amateur drummers a lot, this is for you.

I finally have another coding team and am starting to finish a lot of the stuff I meant to do early on in REAPER, and then move on from there. Just like REAPER, the goal is to make life simpler for engineers, so you can put more energy into making the SONG sound good rather than PITA housekeeping stuff.

I'm looking for a few people who can sign NDA/Noncompete, regularly record amateur drummers, and are opinionated enough to be in the lounge so that we get a lot of feedback about how the products are working.

Let me know

I have guarded interest.

For me, it's not clear what you are actually seeking.

hey gecko!

I'm working on some new plugins that are mostly meant to deal with what for me are the most tedious hair pulling part of mixing drums, the toms, though this will have other applications as well.

I need some testers that have to deal with a variety of amateur drummers to be the best because its the worst of test cases. I need testers who will be very verbose and let us know quickly if we're going the right direction.

We'll be in beta soon, which we will have many more than we need in the test department, but for alphas where its more about the ears than the GUIs, we could still use some more

Now I understand.

I'm willing to give them a test drive. However, I won't be recording any drums for about a month.

Back