What DAW do you use?

What DAW do you use ??

• Total voters
Cubase 6 for now. What's about writing music, midi editing and mixing it's the best DAW I worked with. But I would lovely go to Protools HDX for summing.

I voted for Reaper, because I use it most. I have PT that I mostly use for drum programming and easy re-amping with the eleven rack.

What is easier to work with, Reason, Pro Tools or Reaper? I know its a personal opinion, but i'm still not sure..

What is easier to work with, Reason, Pro Tools or Reaper? I know its a personal opinion, but i'm still not sure..

Reaper. Though Pro Tools isn't exactly difficult. Just a bit more of a learning curve. Reason is just terrible. Never have liked it.

Power Tracks Pro Audio. Simple to use. Im a musician not a rocket scientist. I need something quick and simple. There is more sophisticated software I know. But I dont need every feature under the sun. Just something thats intuitive and stable.

Cubase for recording and FL Studio for electronic music. Of course also combination of the two. :)

i use reason primarily with a bit of adobe audition for wav editing. i love how as a musician first i can just get down to creating songs with reason, not just recording them. it's a brilliant program and loved it since i first tried it. i've tried reaper a few times and just find it extremely non-user friendly... seems like i would have to do 3 extra steps for anything i could do in reason in 1 step.

Back