Web sites?

Kleudde

Good afternoon,
I'm not sure If I post this in the right section of the forum but here's my quesiton. Do you guys have a website you go visit often to see what's new in music recording? Like new software, new plugins, new amp emulators, etc? I just want to keep myself up to date and see when there are new interesting stuff coming out.
Thank you :)

I subscribe to a lot of manufactures sites, that way I get the latest news and the subscribers bargain discounts, for example Waves, Presonus, QSC, AKG, Shure, Etc Etc. I am also subscribed to magazines, Sound on Sound, plus a couple of Australian Mags, seeing I'm in Australia LOL.

I also subscribe to suppliers that I have bought from who have weekly bargains.

Only trouble is they keep trying to sell me stuff :facepalm::facepalm:

Alan.

Sweetwater's "what's new" section is usually interesting to browse through. MusicRadar has some good articles about new and upcoming gear as well. And twice a year you can search for NAMM and you'll be pummeled by results from online magazines and YouTubers.

Sweetwater's "what's new" section is usually interesting to browse through. MusicRadar has some good articles about new and upcoming gear as well. And twice a year you can search for NAMM and you'll be pummeled by results from online magazines and YouTubers.

Thank you! I did not know about MusicRadar! :)

Back