USB B to A cable

Hi,
The USB cable is carrying data so it's not susceptible to interference like an analog audio cable would be.
It either works, or it doesn't.

Any extra money spent on quality cables is going into durability / physical quality.

one thing good about Corona Virus and what it is doing to the world economy....chicken shit scum like Melbourne HiFi will get flushed down the drain forever and they wont be back.

$2000 for a lousy USB cable is nothing but thievery.

I just bought a USB-C to A cable to do video transfers (still USB2) and it cost a whopping $9 on Amazon. I use it to transfer video at 10mb/s without a hitch. That's like 50 channels of 192K audio. Nice shielding, good connectors and its 1.5M long.

$2000 for a lousy USB cable is nothing but thievery.

I just bought a USB-C to A cable to do video transfers (still USB2) and it cost a whopping $9 on Amazon. I use it to transfer video at 10mb/s without a hitch. That's like 50 channels of 192K audio. Nice shielding, good connectors and its 1.5M long.

I can't believe you did that and missed out on a cable that "arranges its conductors in a precise, twisted, double helix geometry in order to ensure characteristic impedance, minimize cross-talk, and reduce noise", that employs "a dual-layer, silver foil jacket and silver braided shield", is "terminated with gold-plated, fully shielded connectors", and is finally, "cut to mechanically tuned lengths, which reduce internal microphonics and high-frequency impedance resonance."

I forgot to mention, that I dip ALL of my cable in double distilled unicorn tears. It makes them sound SO much more colorful! I also store them in a glass pyramid so that the stray gamma rays from the Quasar 3C 283 are continually deflected to prevent subatomic degradation of the PVC coating.

Back