Thank You and a Mystery ?

satchanzaza

a big THANK YOU !

Last Fall I became interested in my guitar again after a 10 year layoff and that led me into checking out using the computer to help make music. WOW ! I was and still am blown away by the possibilities - what a difference from my old 4-Track Portastudio! I was fortunate enough to find this forum and with the unknowing help of you guys, I now have a smokin' music pc that I assembled myself a few months ago - something I would have never dreamed possible last Fall.

My heartfelt THANKS to all the posters and ESPECIALLY those who reply !!!
Due mostly to this forum, I'm having the time of my life with music! You guys ROCK !

the mystery...

I tried a lot of different multitrack-recording software demos(Cakewalk, N-Tracks, etc.) before deciding on "MultitrackStudio v 2.1" by Bremmers Audio Design. This software just seems to have it all - it's affordable, feature-rich(audio & midi), it's rock stabile and important to me - easy to use. Also, it's author has been very responsive to any questions I've had. I'm just REALLY curious as to why I never see anything about it in these forums (maybe I'm not using the search function correctly).

Am I missing something or is this software a monster sleeper ?
I would love to have some clues to this mystery.

Thanks again,

Satchanzaza

Emeric,

Thanks for your reply!

I am honestly interested in your evaluation of this software. Please reply with your findings.

satchanzaza

Sir,
Please remove the word "Mystery" from your post.
You are infringing on my trademarked company name and I will send my "hounds" after You if You persist!
Ted Philips/Mystery Records

It's A Mystery! said:
Sir,
Please remove the word "Mystery" from your post.
You are infringing on my trademarked company name and I will send my "hounds" after You if You persist!
Ted Philips/Mystery Records

2 words.....blow me!
My Fist/Your Face

Last edited:
Back