Tascam 2488 - How to export each channel seperately?

Yellin_Ape

Hey Guys,

I need some help as I can't find the solution in the sh***y 2488's manual.

This is the situation:
3 inputs (b,g,dr) - each one recorded on a single track channel (just did this by assigning the input channel to the track channel and recording those track channels)

I would like to export those tracks to my Mac for mixing and mastering with Garage Band or similar. Of course I need to export each track channel seperately as I don't wont to mix them on the 2488.

Anyone who can help out with a quick HowTo? I assume that I'm not the first person to ask for this.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Here you go:

If you want to do it by USB:

MENU>WAVE IN/OUT>USB EXPORT>Scroll to each track by using the wheel or arrow button, then hit "ENTER" to click the tracks you want to export.

If you want to do it by disc:

MENU>WAVE IN/OUT>CD EXPORT>Scroll to each track by using the wheel or arrow button, then hit "ENTER" to click the tracks you want to export.

first of all, thx!

that's what I got already from the manual.
but it seems that i cant find teh recorded tracks in that menu..is there anything particular I need to do after recording each single track and before doing the described steps?

That's weird. You should see a list of any track that has anything recorded on it. I've never had that problem. Does it give you a list of anything?

ZOX4D.png

It's got nothing to do with him not Googling. He read the manual and I gave him the steps, which he's already tried. There's something wrong because it should be working with the information he already has.

So, chill motherfucker.

Hey, worked it out. seems that I didn't the steps correctly but thanks anyway for your support.

nb: I DID google it,jerk!

Back