ProjectMix I/O measurements

mattkw80

Hey Everybody,

Buying a ProjectMix I/O in 1 week, and trying to arrange my studio.

I looked online, and could not find accurate measurements of it.

Could anyone measure and tell me how Wide, Long and Tall this console is?

Yeah I was just kidding.

Ass.

Thanks for the measurements - I saw those, but didn't believe it was that big, and was hoping that the posted measurements were a mistake, or possible the measurements of the box and packaging, for shipping reasons.

Sorry to have hurt your feelings and wasted your time - perhaps next time don't bother.

brzilian said:
Are you kidding me?

Size and weight

Size: 20” x 18.5” x 4.25”

Weight: 27.8 lbs​

Its right on M-Audio's website:

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/ProjectMixIO-focus.html

mattkw80 said:
Yeah I was just kidding.

Ass.

Thanks for the measurements - I saw those, but didn't believe it was that big, and was hoping that the posted measurements were a mistake, or possible the measurements of the box and packaging, for shipping reasons.

Sorry to have hurt your feelings and wasted your time - perhaps next time don't bother.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed today, Mr. CrankyPants?

hahaha

No... but I am getting cranky about these guys who WILL stop by and give you a little advice, but not before adding some snide comment.

It's like.... if your that busy and important, than F-OFF and don't bother to reply.

No wonder the guys rep points arn't great for being a member since 2001.

And the Canadian thing..... yeah, it's not great all the time.......... I was born here......

.....but I've actually got alot of good Ol' US blood in me via my Dad's side of the family................ (Kansas and California)

Canada is safer....... less guns.............. but they tax the F**K out of us, and pretend that we have nice free health care.

I believe our governement is more corrupt as well. We've got politicians up here caught red-handed, stealing millions, and they are still in government, no punishment at all.

Don't get me started on the US vs. Canada thing........ cause most of the time, I'd rather be a U.S. citizen.

You must be around Windsor.

Any place that allows full nude dancers to stick their snatch in your face while you're drinking a Long Island Iced Tea is okay with me.

mattkw80 said:
hahaha

No wonder the guys rep points arn't great for being a member since 2001.

Aww shucks. You really hurt my feelings...

Its actually because I don't spend every living moment on this site and have a life.

Yeah.... well.........

I'm married, what can I tell you.

(And check your rep points - I GAVE you some)

brzilian said:
Aww shucks. You really hurt my feelings...

Its actually because I don't spend every living moment on this site and have a life.

Back