LynxONE and(or) Emagic Logic Audio Problems

scapegoat

Do any of you have a LynxONE working with Logic Audio or just Logic Audio? Okay, as far as I know, curently the ASIO drivers for the LynxONE do not work with Logic. So I tried the MME drivers with logic as well and it gave me a "This audio device can not be initialize" error.

What I did was go to the "Logic Audio Device Setup" program and created a new MME virtual device called "MME LynxONE" composed of all the system devices that were associated with LynxONE (digital and analog in's and out's). Then when I look at the "Audio Hardware and Drivers", I see "(*)MME LynxONE"...after selecting it I get the "This audio device can not be initialize" error.

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong or how to work this correctly? Also what does a "(*)" mean in Logic? Thanks for all your help!

Lynx has excellent product support. More then likely, the owner of the company will answer your inquiry. Try emailing them.

Ed

Hi you dont say which version of Logic youve got but the Platnumn VER only supports these cards...

Audiowerk2
Audiowerk8 (max. 3)
ASIO (e.g. Lexicon Studio, MotU 2408)
Yamaha DSP Factory

and Silver and Gold only the top 2, but dont know which ASIO drivers

Tony

Urr what about Event Cards Like layla? Plat works great with them.. I run 4 Layla's stacked (32 tracks) and have NO problems. And there are many others you left out as well. ;-)

Yeah I didnt leave them out....

thats just what Emagic said about there hardware support..

Tony

Back